GR

Based on 2,274 Ratings
1,879
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,107

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with a very bad symptom being that of brain fog and cognitive dysfunction. My fantastic GP put me onto Magtein - it might be high praise but it has brought my brain back to life, and to be able to function again is such a blessing. I still get the brain fog, but overall, this form of magnesium has made an immense difference.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,890

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This supplement is simply spectacular! Researched for over 10 years by MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) scientists, Magtein™ (magnesium L-threonate) is a unique molecule that, unlike conventional sources of magnesium, has proven its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and thus significantly increasing the concentrations of this mineral in the brain. As a result of this, there is recovery of the capacity for memorization and learning through the reestablishment of synaptic connections. After 3 months of use I noticed a significant improvement in my memory, in my reasoning and my sleep improved a lot.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

very comfortable .large size and good ingredients. this magnesium of a high quality and has influence on joints, muscle and take it before bed time for better sleep.large package and a benefit that this mineral has no taste. Its not a hormone it is a mineral that you need for your body

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Was using Magtein for several years in my last job. Otherwise I would have been unable to concentrate on details of the job. No joke. Some people just have attention deficit, and the great quality of this supplement was a blessing to me for sure! I thank God for this magnesium threonate. After the poison Moderna booster shot in January I lost my memory almost completely, and also forgot about Magtein. Luckily I had retired by then. Ten months later now; ordering more Magtein. I'm confident I can recover my focus soon and no longer walk around in circles.

Excellent quality ingredients taste and size because worth the price . My family, me and husband even loves it. First time buying this product and already see some benefits from this supplements;)) thank you iHerb for shipping to indonesia !! We love Source Nat products as it has good packaging omega and other benefits for our body

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Taking this for my brain so that it will function better, worthwhile investment. Magnesium is a mineral required by the body for various reasons, benefits and functions, sleep, stress relief, muscles, joints, bones, balance the hormones, etc... Zero taste. Normal size caps. Source Naturals is a trusted brand. So great quality.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I take this magnesium all the time. Usually buy the big package though. I have no idea about how it impacts on sleep or joints but if I skip it for a week I totally feel it on my nervous system. So I'm stocking up). It helps me to be less nervous, less anxious.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022