GR

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I bought this for my friend. She has a combo skin and she was suffering from uneven skin tone. She found that the mask is very moisturizing and hydrating plus we all could see the brightening effect from the first week of use. Now she loves and she will buy it again.

24e4fe30-3f12-490c-ae9a-cce152a15771

I've been waiting for this mask to be available and finally it's in my hands now, i actually got it cuz of the hype that was on titkok about all this brand's products but heard good stuff about this brand. So it comes as it appears on the photos; sealed from the outside and inside, has expiration date mentioned on both packaging and the jar which is well organized, the texture is very light & soft and definitely smells like a lemon cheesecake it's delicious and fresh. It says this should be used as last step of your routine which is after moisturizing or oiling your face but i don't know whether it should be used daily or 2 to 3 times a week as masks should be used. Not yet tested but will comeback with updates once i try it (please like for points)

8f4eed5d-94ef-4f44-a32f-a8ef53d76af3
b45a1e30-d07c-4337-8abf-ef2061ee4c42
49101146-fa70-40be-814c-18a650d6dd44
c0ae9f2d-a4f4-40af-82ad-f4dde242309f
5a2844c7-97de-4296-9b12-30e5d1aea000
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Hoping for a good result… the scent is lemon and gentle.the quality is good, size is good. Package is Well packed. Don’t have any sensitivity to it. Im using it frequently,everyday twice a day. I hope it will give its benefit for the skin and also my concern is if every age could use it. The composition of the product is clear.

94fd8cb0-4d0e-4def-82de-5046c549f0cd
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The scent is like citrus. The size and texture, quality are good. I have sensitive skin and it is moisturizing. Good for the summer season. It will benefit my dark skin, I will use it for my age of 22. The package was full. Gentle composition. Thank you for the product.

3b64fccb-93ed-4c56-91d9-03f4f437788c
Posted on May 12, 2022

This is a very light gel so I was very surprised it would be a night mask! Nonetheless it does make a difference in skin texture and tone and is very pleasant on the skin. I find it moisturizing but I have oily skin so I don't know if it would be moisturizing enough for other skin types. Since it's a very liquidy gel I don't understand the choice to package this in a jar but it's still very good and convenient to use.

Posted on May 17, 2022

First time using this and I can’t notice any difference after using this sleeping mask. Will have to assess again after using for awhile

357fdf8d-6290-4043-9825-9e213fd6bf64
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Came with an outer seal and has a double cap. I really enjoy how it's feeling on my face skin and I love the scent. It smells like wild thyme! Perfect just perfect!

d84fbc3a-f9f9-4fae-a914-ec4858beb613
83e8822b-3648-4350-a72b-1cda95350153
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very brightening ! And doesn't leave a tacky feel.. which is super impressive. I love the smell too! It gies on light a light lemon custard and melts into the skin so nicely... in the morning i rinse my face and there is nothing left over of the product on my skin but rinsing feels good.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I don't use this product in it's intended way, as a sleeping mask. I put a thin layer on and slightly rub it in and leave it on for eight hours, as I go about my day at home. Before, I go to bed, I wash off, what is left on my skin and do my night time skincare routine. Your skin is very soft after you wash it off and adding your skincare routine on top of it seems to lock in that softness.