GR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Good

The packaging is not that comfortable with having to unscrew the bottle cap to pour some product out. Otherwise, it's great. Does not irritate the skin, is gentle, the quality and size is good for this price

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I recommend this product Good quality and size Easy to use Smells nice Gentle on sensitive skin Cleanse and moisturize

5bc24674-8e25-43f8-8185-6e1bd8fe1816
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Great product, good quality. Dissent size very useful. Good for sensetive akin

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Very good quality . Big size . Suit for sensitive skin . Moisture and clean .

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I'm loving this so far, really seems to make my skin glow. I will continure to order.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

ive heard alot about it, hope it wil hel p

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I liked it very much . everything is cool. thanks. The skin is clean and fresh. The thing is doing its job. Now I will always take it. I am most satisfied. I also really liked the composition. It's just the ultimate delight. I would like mini road versions, but unfortunately there are none 🫠…. There is a benefit, I tried it, the smell is minimal, the packaging is excellent, the size of the container is what you need, it is used 3 times a week ... for delicate cleansing, that's it! Smells delicious

bac8a727-654d-4151-b1a0-56fe9cf3eb58
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

The size is great!!! And it feels effective and cleans... I use it every day and see a change! Odorless, easy to use, excellent size, feels high quality. Texture of liquid water, uses daily frequency. Benefits are seen after several uses. Gentle cleanser and leaves moisture. Convenient packaging for all ages and for sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

A new product for the series, excellent like all the products of the series, daily use. Excellent cleaner, pleasant smell. Surprising size for the price.

c750ff65-163e-4164-85b7-ef3e820ee25c
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I wrote the comment after using 3 packs.. it gives the face glasses and removes fine lines and never sticky, and I use it normally under makeup.. and I continue to buy it every order.. Make me happy with a like 💗✨