GR

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Excellent! Best toner!

Ive been using this for like 4 years, though this is just my first time purchasing it from iherb. I have a very sensitive, combination and acne-prone skin. But this help me control these, escpecially during the pandemic as mask-acne is very common, and using this daily makes the acne heal and dry faster. Just dont forget using sunscreen. It has moisturizing effect too and i can say that this product is gentle to my skin. I use it everyday day and night. And will continue using this. By the way, the somebymi sunscreen on the same line is a holy grail too! Perfect combo with these! May beauty be with us all!!!! Say hi to my fish Casper!

77c89f0b-a3fc-4a1f-ba39-aa02d9b42a7d

I really like it, the exfoliation is very light, however I would recommend to use it lightly in the beginning. 2-3 times a week (once a day after cleansing your face) and later you could do everyday. I've been using it everyday for the past 2 months (twice a day) I think it caused some dryness and irritation for the skin near my eyes so be very careful. The size will last you about 3-5 months honestly, if you have a sensitive skin use it less frequently.

e4f29a44-ac11-46d6-9ebb-079ca7d89985
68e9ec48-1051-42db-9b36-c8642ace8598
fcd8499d-9cc9-4a7b-b4c3-527e9675677d
Posted on May 4, 2022

I’m about two and a half weeks into using this product and I’m over the moon. I did an entire skincare regime overhaul and started using the glossier milky jelly cleanser, this product for a toner, and the glossier moisturizer. Before starting I had splotchy skin, frequent acne, and large pores. I was fully prepared for my skin to purge and purge it did (and it still is). For the first week I got a lot of pimples— big ones, small ones, cystic ones, you name it. But I did my research on this product and knew that this is part of the way the product works. After about 2 weeks the rate I was getting acne started to slow down and now I’m seeing the amazing results. I still have a few blemishes... I think I’m not quite done purging yet. But the tone of my skin is way more even, the acne I do get resolves quickly, and my pores and blackheads are way reduced. I’m so pleased with this product and it can’t wait to see how much better my skin gets after more prolonged use.

e3a214c7-6b59-4560-8dd9-02bfe774b266
dff43713-ea35-44d6-9dac-f379ce18f8b9
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This whole routine is a big huge YES for me 😍😍 I've been suffering from acne ( bear in mind im over 25 years old)due to some hormone troubles i have. Tried every thing possible but with this whole routine i saw difference in no time which made me more consistent with it. I have a really sensitive skin like reaaaaaally sensitive wich made other products a bit too much for me. The flavor and cent is my favorite. It has a clean thee tree smell to it and the size of the bottle is surprisingly decent

e7a97039-5211-4b62-883d-947c7cccfc58
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Good price. Comes double sealed. Easy to use and absorbs fast into my skin. It gives me a bit of redness but takes only few seconds to go away. I have sensitive skin and this is something I'm used to. I've just started using it so I can't say how it works with in time. I'll update my review about this.

077736de-d43c-4070-950b-00721acac857
351284a7-3ef6-4d7b-af13-8ddfce202564
36b489e0-5d02-4f58-9615-2186d2f751aa
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I am writing this review after using it for 1 month and half, I can say that it's really a great product. It helps to clarify my face and decrease the acne , improves the whole appearance of my face skin. Totally recommend it, I have used it alone without any other products to be able to judge the result properly , I just used only my daily face wash before applying it on a daily basis. A side note, my skin type is acne prone / combined skin.

6264d5f9-bb08-4e61-8c5b-2c7bbd0734ab
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

The best toner for oily skin suffering from acne and sebum.. Use one a day.. Don't use it with vitamine C, they both won't be effective.. Use it with the cream and the serum also.. It'll give you great results withing weeks,and you can't go without them once you try.. Thank you for liking my comment

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is no flavor and i use it frequently, the quality and size of the bottle is just right. It is gentle to my sensitive skin. The composition is good and it benefited me alot. It moisturize my skin well. It is suitable for young age and packaging is good.

71d181aa-ba97-453f-9a14-c6b7f218010c
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I have been using this one for two weeks now its amazing and my skin become better its clearly have benefit for dry- sensitive skin its gentle and the size Its good comparing to the price also i like the package ✔️ this is a high quality brand , remove my acne Ps: read what its contain and the ingredients before you order it

b9bf86b2-dea5-46e8-8be7-c3149ed25c14
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Honestly, I really really loved it although I have a sensitive skin! The product really helped my skin in glowing and cleaning. It definitely doesn't moisturize the face, so you need a face cream after. It is pure quality. The packaging is nice. The benefits are tighter skin, glowy.

dd6586f6-8b8d-4b4b-abd6-0bf580fa99b4