GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is a new supplement for us and it has really seemed to be beneficial to help my husband with his sleep issues! Recently read that Vitamin Bs are very important for good quality sleep and this is something he has been struggling with for awhile now. Also, the B vitamins diminish with age and it is important to supplement growing older. The rhodiola adaptogen herb is also supposed to be helpful with sleep, so I was really excited to find this blend! It definitely seems to be helping because for the first time in years, he is sleeping better and hasn't had to take any sleeping aids to help him. This is definitely a good thing!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I really love the Solgar brand. I am looking forward to seeing the results of this product. I was trying to find replacements for current supplements with silicone dioxide and other ingredients I wish weren't in products and love that this product seems more pure and more food based.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

As of now, not taking these on a daily basis as I am a bit concerned with the possible skin reaction to biotin which it contains (I have experienced some acne while taking biotin before - and had not ever had any in my entire life). Still, taking it on demand is quite sufficient to ease up the stress level - which has been on a crazy level for years. I'll keep using it when needed as it seems to agree with me. Quite happy wit the results.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Definitely good when you live a stressful life. In my case I was looking for herb that would support my brain after 2 covids. It worked just perfectly. No taste, no stomach iritation. Improvement in cognitive functions. The rhodiola ingredient is just 200mg so you need 2 tables per day.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Helps to keep calm when life’s little problems come up. Also for the leveling of of your mind so there’s not an over reaction to things that are problematic so you can think and respond better.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I can’t believe how much this has helped my energy. I’m going on autoship!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It seems like a nice product. Waiting for it to come, and will update the review

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Its really good! Offers vitamins extracted from quinoa. Super organic and interesting! Only thing all the dosages are kind of low.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I’ve only started to take them, feeling a bit more calm.. hopefully it will do the work also in the future

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Nice quality and ingredients, brand loyalty, package is nice