GR

Based on 1,217 Ratings
1,071
Posted on Feb 5, 2023
Great!

The quality of the product is excellent, as always, the composition pleases. For me, this is a chic option in terms of price and quality. It's too early to share the results. Convenient packaging, glass jar, as always, the manufacturer pleases with an amazing attitude towards customers. Be glad for your like!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I love my supplements in tablet forms so I can break them in half since I can't tolerate strong dose at once. I've been taking these for about 4 years now and can tell a difference when I forget to take it even though its only half a tablet.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

excellent quality famous brand I take CoQ10 to improve the condition of the skin, the walls of blood vessels and the heart. one of the benefits is energizing

807e7a30-0783-4784-a929-781e26fce3d3
Posted on Dec 22, 2022

This is a good coq10 product, a bit expensive but product is excellent. I also buy this unless is out of stock then i will choose alternative brand.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

We have been using the Q10 from Solgar for years, but we are sorry that the Q10 50 softshell, Nano, is no longer available. That product was even better and more efficient, and it hasn't been available for purchase for about a year now.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
4,070

My sister loves this product so dearly, specially knowing its effectiveness in helping improve the healthy role of her skin, heart, brain and even her cardiovascular,

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Megasorb CoQ-10 from Solgar is an excellent supplement. I've ordered several times and this is the best investment. Improves heart function and gives energy all day long.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It s hard to evaluate this product but the company is one of the serious ones, quality wise! The price is all right but could be a bit cheaper.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I have tried taking higher doses also (200mg, 400mg), but I think that 100mg, one capsule a day is enough to feel the benefits of Coq-10.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.