GR

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
What is not to like?

iHerb is great. I need something, they have it, I order it and they send it in a rapid fashion. What is not to like?

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Medical research on milk thistle and liver health has led to mixed results. Studies show that silymarin may help ease inflammation and promote cell repair. This may help ease symptoms from liver diseases like jaundice, cirrhosis, liver cancer, and fatty liver disease.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Especially when one finds it necessary to take any kind of RX medication; like the many that list liver in potential side effects and adverse reactions.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is my favorite brand of milk thistle. I only have to take one per day because of the milligrams. And, it is good for my liver and the rest of my body.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have purchased this brand of Milk Thistle for several years and am pleased with the quality of the product. I trust the Solaray brand.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

love the once a day for someone with liver issues the quality is outstanding a great detox without having to take 3 or more a day

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Very good quality product and ingredients and tab size effective