GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 19, 2022
1,342
What’s with the rating on this?

Been taking this for a short time. In full disclosure, I'm also taking a lot of other stuff but I think this is really boosting my immunity. A couple days ago I started coming down with a cold. I sneezed incessantly all day, had massive clear nasal drainage and then was gone, 1 day!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is a good prebiotic, I take this together with my probiotics, to help feed my probiotics stick to the gut wall and grow, I also take this for improving my immune syste.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Capsules are convenient to take, the size is optimal. I like this product

898eff2b-2f2a-461a-97e0-a16cebece637
Posted on Feb 12, 2021

Bought it as Prebiotic food for bacteria. Never try it before, usually I’m using only probiotics. But my own las research showed that prebiotic the same important as probiotic. And it helps a lot. Preferably take it of course from food but if it’s impossible you should also use it

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

The capsules have a musty taste. I don't know if it's supposed to be like this or if it happens to be an old box. I do not feel any benefit in the digestive system.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Great prebiotic supplement that's good for digestive problems and immune function.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I am using this supplement for the immune support in the cold season!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

prompt service, reasonable price, good packaging, pure supplement quality, accurate description of content and intended purpose.