GR

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
Love it and Waiting for stock!

This was a regular iherb order for my household and one of the few requests from a family member when I order. Hard to stop eating and satisfying snack. Quality is good, price used to be good, pre inflation price raising and shortages but compared to local prices it’s still great deal. It’s been out of stock more than in a summer 22, so waiting for it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

My siblings love it and will consider repurchase it. It is of good quality and good taste. Size is enough for three people and it is a good snack to give it a trial. You will definitely like to eat it and use it to share among friends. I just hope the package can be of bigger size

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

That’s my favourite one ! I could buy it in Japan but smaller size then I couldn’t find it in NZ here but wow! I found it here iHearb and bigger size than selling in Japan!! Rich taste and crunchy so nice. I bought 2 but will buy more next time.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Love it. The ingredients are clean and package is well seized. All age in my household loves it. It tastes amazing as well. The quality is awesome. This is my childhood favorite and the flavors light and creamy. The serving size is also just the right amount for its price.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This delicious snack has very intense flavor and nice aroma with hard texture, which is not suitable for people with weak teeth. I like it so much that I have to order overseas from iHerb as it's not sold in my country. The package is quite large so beware of the calories intake and better divide to multiple servings. Don't eat it all in a single day!