GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Amazing sheet masks!

The ingredient list cought my attention, it has 6 types of peptides and 7 types of hyaluronic acid which is very impressive for a sheet mask. The price point for 10 sheet masks was great, so I instantly ordered it when there was discounts. It has qr code and certification code which can be confirmed on the official website of SNP. The quality of sheet itself is great, it sticks to the skin very well and feels like second skin. It gives me hydration and plumpness when I need it so bad. Definitely recommend!

26198917-104f-4d69-934e-d6f53a3dac75
36c56865-4cfd-4cf1-a6b2-51d8fb48e4bd
9ca6044f-3d26-46d5-b37e-e7bf9484b030
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Loved these sheet masks and will reorder them for sure! Hydrating and leaves the skin looking healthy. Good to be used both before the make up and in the evening after being in the sun the whole day (just be sure you're not sunburned). I have a dry sensitive skin and the formula worked well on me.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I bought these masks because they have a great ingredient list and they are very affordable. They contain peptides, which may help with anti-aging, multiple forms of hyaluronic acid, which can make the skin look plumper, plus some antioxidants and calming ingredients. The masks are very hydrating, they helped me a lot during a time when I was experiencing extreme dryness on my face. They have a nice delicate scent.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is my first time buying masks from the brand and I think they are very much worth attention. It is definitely a great combination of fantastic price and high quality ingredients (with peptides and all) . My skin felt very moisturized. The masks have very light pleasant scent, the material texture also felt very pleasant.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Lovely mask that can pamper your face and doesn’t cost an arm and leg. I use sheet masks almost every day so I have a big collection of them This one is great for moisturizing and it freshens the face pretty nicely. I love products with peptides in general and this one is definitely awesome for this price. Will sure purchase again for myself and maybe even some extra to give as little gifts to my friends.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I absolutely love this sheet mask. Great value for money, there are 10 individually packed sheets in the box. but what is even greater - is the quality. The mask is made of a very nice fabric, thoroughly saturated by the essence. The essence is hydrating and firming. Will definitely be buying it for my mum and sister!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I wanted to add a skincare routine morning and night, and I am absolutely satisfied with the sheet mask. super good scent and very moisturizing. I found that the best use is right after shower on clean skin. I squeeze the rest onto my sheet mask for 15 minutes. Just love it.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

The MOST plumping mask I’ve tried, I love the different molecular sizes of Hyaluronic Acid and variety of skin loving ingredients. I recommend popping in the fridge 10-15 minutes before using to elevate the experience. Please like my review if it was helpful to you 🫶🏼

be061d67-f5cb-491f-93d5-ad83f243867e
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This sheet masks were really good however I felt that the fragrance was just too intense for myself. While putting it on, I definitely felt that I was going to break out. however, that did not happen. My skin felt hydrated and dewy. However, because of the smell I would not repurchase it.