Page 1 - Reviews - SNP, Cicaronic, SOS Ampoule, 7 Ampoules, 0.05 fl oz (1.5 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

research before you buy this is relatively mild not caused any allergies to sensitive skin.

Ironwell
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Good quality and size for all age Good package shining benefits

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

very good with modelling mask

Posted on May 8, 2022

Have sale so I try this one

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Excellent

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from German

Interesting ampoules for single use. They are plastic with 1.5ml in them not like glass with 2ml. ++++ Green series is with Centella and quickly helps with inflamed sensitive skin. It is really SOS product for emergencies. It is best to store in the refrigerator during use. The short cool content of the ampoule fills the skin very pleasantly.

6bdf9251-bc1b-4860-9e8f-f6b5ce447857
ddf47c66-56ba-430a-a98d-656e531ce13c
1a6b804b-6ea9-438a-9189-17da62bc5405
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I loved them, the size is very good and reaches for the neck and neckline. The 7 o'clock package arrived very well and I don't know if they were wrong or they gave me one more for me, that is very nice. Iherb thank you very much. The quality is very good, it is very soft on the skin. I recommended using it twice a week because it is a very good shot for the skin because its composition is based on 7 types of hyaluronic acids.

be899ee2-3352-4abe-b146-b64c8c9f5488
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

A friend recommended me to try it. After using it for five days, I found that the dry, rough skin on the face had visibly improved and regained smoothness. Sure, my friend didn't miss it, and I will keep using it! Thanks to my friends!

35190c73-3830-490a-b752-02416196006c
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked these ampoules. In the ampoule itself, the product is enough for both the face and the décolleté area. I apply this ampoule after the mesoscooter. Glass ampoule.

7fdad67f-e631-4c05-b7d1-3bed65f85468
8095409e-f9fd-404d-b50e-b818a25c13af
Posted on May 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

A friend recommended it to try it out. After using it for five days, I found that the dry and rough skin on the face was obviously improved and the smoothness was restored. Sure enough, my friend did not introduce it wrong, and I will continue to use it! Thanks to my friends!