Page 1 - Reviews - Smith & Vandiver, Calming Bath Bombs with Lavender Essential Oil, 4 Effervescent Bath Balls, 0.8 oz (22 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I like that these bath bombs have very simple ingredients and have essential oils as scent. I have sensitive skin and the bombs were gentle on my skin, other bath bombs cause my skin to get irritated, but with these bombs I don't have to worry about that. I am a happy customer!

655d7d9e-2aeb-4248-aa46-5430b653a77e
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I love these bath bombs! First off the packaging is amazing bc its got a ziplock on it, and even if it gets a little wet in there the balls are also individually covered so they stay completely dry! The scent is so lovely and not overbearing at all! When you drop them into your bath, it doesn't make weird colors, or any sort of bubbles which is so nice bc I don't have to scrub it off the bathtub afterwards. I wish the size was bigger, but honestly its my only complaint! I really benefit immensely from these bath bombs and I order them all the time!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Convenient package, enough for a couple of baths, a smell is nice, natural. But be sure to remove a file which covering each bath ball before throwing it into the bath, I don't know, but usually I use bath ball which were not covered, and this time was surprised very much why it is not bubbling, not dissolving in water))

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
2038

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Great fizzing bath bombs for stress relief! These effervescent bath balls release millions of tiny bubbles, softening conditioners and lavender essential oil. This turns my baths into relaxing spa treatments. I also tried bath bombs with neroli essential oil from the same series. I'm crazy about these fizzing bath bombs, so I will definitely order more. Recommend!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I am trying to get used to a habit of taking relaxing bath before sleep; I fail. I have tried the bath bombs of this brand and they do work well (with other smells. If you are a lavender smell lover, i would highly recommend it, and add a lavander pillow mist!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I've ordered this a few times and enjoy using them. They're great for my sensitive skin. The scent is nice but not overpowering. They're a small size but effective. I find them to be gentle and they don't dry out my skin.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

These bath bombs are wonderful. I definitely felt super relaxed and sleepy after a bath using these bath bombs. Definitely worth purchasing again. The scent isn't too overpowering.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Love these balls as just one is needed to soften the water. Quick and easy and no mess. The smell is devine and it’s very gentle on the skin. My skin feels luxuriously soft and hydrated after. It helps me to calm down after a stressful day.