GR

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Tasty but way too sticky

These taste great, aren’t as sour as sour patch kids but I’m still picking bits off these of my teeth!! I loved to see this brand is female founded/woman owed but sadly I don’t think I’d buy these again due to how badly they stick to my teeth. Luckily they’re very low sugar so the sticking didn’t cause any pain. If you like dots you’ll probably be ok with these.

22353eb3-f99b-4caf-9f19-4e4e5ee3f112
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This is my favourite flavour of all of the smart sweets, they were delicious and really resembled real candy. The recipe did recently change though to include alluose and now and it seems like the flavour of the candy is on the outside mostly. I like to suck on my candy to make it last longer and so I was a bit disappointed with the change of recipe. otherwise love them.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I love these candies! I’ve tried nearly all the flavors and I like this one a lot! Honestly, the best part of these is the fiber percentage in a serving (I believe around 42% of your daily intake). They’re very chewy and they’re sweet, but not overly so. It’s perfect for your diet! I recommend these!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Oh, this product helped me transition from insane sugar obsession to eating a normal amount of it. I simply couldn't get rid of my addiction and it was so hard trying to eat healthy. I love this candy: it's sweet and sour and the texture is awesome, and I don't feel guilty when I consume it :))

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

this candy is awesome. The quality and texture feels like you are eating real sugar. It definitely gets the Keto thumbs up when you only want to cheat a little. 3g of sugar for the whole bag. Also has fibre. This is a good size bag for the price. This product is sweet/sour without being too sweet. Just perfect. My kids love them as well.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

It sugarless candy, a little bit difference than my imagination. It tastes quite sticky like candies fruit. The calories is still pretty high so I am wondering if I will buy again when I finish them. It's a good substitution if you are looking for a candies fruit replacement, but still don't eat too much.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Among all smart sweets, I like the taste of these ones the most. They are sour like originals, not too chewy, not too sweet. The selection of ingredients is great, especially the one for artificial sweeteners such as allulose, monk fruit, and chicory fibre. I will buy them again.

1da929a2-0794-4293-9ebb-d7c3e43b4c29
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Liked the variety of flavors. They taste just fine (not terrific), but have a really problematic texture. I would chew 4 or 5 of these and be left with so many pieces in my teeth. They're not fun to eat and I didn't even manage to finish one bag (even though it's quite smaller in size than i thought). Package also doesn't reseal, which would've been nice. Bottom line -- I feel like this doesn't scratch the itch of candy, because the experience isn't good enough, you'll end up reaching for something else.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

My fave sugar free candy by far. Worst part is how much it sticks in your mouth. And watch how many you eat due to the fiber lol