GR

Posted on Nov 5, 2021
Interesting

They have an unfamiliar taste, reminds me of raspberry. It's nice to have them in the mix but they are not my favorites. I bought them for the careful selection of ingredients such as allulose and monk fruit for artificial sweetness. They aren't too sweet and that's just what I wanted. Large pieces though. I might buy them again.

edaf676b-2ae1-4a95-a507-45fba5c5f748
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have bought these multiple times and I love them. The ones I got in this batch though were hard and off colour. I ate them cause they were still good according to the best by date but this shipment wasn’t as tasty as the soft chewy ones I received in the past.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

What I love about these is that you can have some naughty did without compromising your health, especially of you like sweets and have blood sugar fluctuations like me. Taste wise - it's not overly sweet, I would say rather balanced, so you can have quite a lot of those in one go

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

YES, so great for snacking at your desk. It's crazy how they managed to fit 2g of sugar in the whole bag. Taste wise, is great for me. Quality of the ingredients seem decent to me at least. Only wish they came with more but really, a good size for snacking.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Like the taste. Size is a bit small but it fit for the prise. I use it in my spare time. It’s not too sweet which is good for me because I am candy lover; eat almost every Okay day . Almost same quality like others but it ingredients are far better and healthier for diet lover.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Love these! I’ve tried most of the Smart Sweets candies and these are by far my favorite. Tasty, big pieces, chewy, they satisfy the sweet tooth. They’re licorice but they are fruit punch licorice- not traditional red or black and they smell amazing btw. Only 2 grams of sugar per bag but I doubt anyone will finish the bag in one sitting .

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I can see how some people wouldn't like these, as someone who hasn't eaten candy of this real type in 15yrs, I really liked it! Wish it was available in Canada as I can buy allulose here so I don't get the hold up on that reasoning :)

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I like the texture--quite chewy. I like chewy gummies. I also like that it was not at all too sweet, so great to snack on. I wish it had more, as you can go through this whole bag pretty quickly. It works well when you want just a little sweet treat but not a sugar overload.