GR

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Good quality.

I chose this product over others as it is organic and was competitively priced. It is quite firm and difficult to get out of the jar at room temperature on a cool day, but I imagine this would be the same for any brand of cocoa butter so is probably not really a negative for this product. It feels lovely rubbed into dry skin!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This is a refreshing cocoa butter product. The smell is YUMMY! I have made lotion bars with this and a few other ingredients and the quality is amazing! The packaging is perfect as it is compact but easy to get the cocoa butter out. I love the way they came out! :-)

Wow I am sooo impressed with the size and the quality! I looove the smell of cocoa butter and how it feels on my skin, it feels so luxurious! I use it on its own and add it to my diy butters, mixing it with Jojoba and coconut oils. This will last me a long long time. Happy with it.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I love it and I love the smell it’s 100% pure, I recommend it for those are chocolate lovers it’s for you guys 🤤

217ad59a-11da-43a3-b763-ceb551a2081c
02841bbc-eaae-469b-86d2-1ea6740cc4d3
32ceda12-f67e-46d3-bbaa-e5309f744ec0
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Perfect size that will last you a long time. Smell like chocolate. The perfect quality for my homemade body butter. My family and I use it everyday and every season. It will leave absorb into your skin quickly making it moisturized with the greasy feel. Also perfect to repair dry and damage hands.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

A high quality product. Benefits: very thick and highly moisturising. I routinely put this in my feet and put my socks on before bed. They feel super soft in the morning. It’s also great for softening calluses on knees and elbows.

Elly
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

this product is wonderful, very good quality. I love the fact that it is raw and unrefined which is best in it's most natural form.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

superb! I use this to make a whipped cocoa butter and coconut oil cream - it's the only thing I've used on my skin for years. Love the smell of cocoa butter!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Wonderful cocoa butter. I use it to make chapstick. has a nice gentle smell, is hard like a rock and hard to use, but worth it!

Posted on May 21, 2022

didn't expect the texture was so hard. not easy to take and apply. need to be made over with any oil combination for DIY project, I think. But the smell is soooo good. Just the scent of natural chocolate, and fell like wanna eat instead of use it. Relaxing enough just smell it