GR

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Good quality and great for baby/toddler skin

I use this sweet almond oil for my toddler's skin instead of using a commercial cream. It is perfect for her skin after the bath and I put it on daily on her face. No rashes, her skin is hydrated and never dry. The quality is good and I like that you can open the lid by pressing on one side (so you don't have to take the lid off)

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This is an excellent product. Keep your skin soft, silky, smooth, and it's not oily at all. I have sensitive skin but this oil doesn't give me any allergy. The scent is neutral and that's how it should be, being organic. The price is very reasonable. I use its day and night and can't do without it. Well done iHerb to source out this product.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I’m forever a fan of using oil for my skin. It deeply moisturize it and keeps it soft and all for long time. Almond oil seems to work will with my skin, I apply it after taking a shower and may reapply if needed. High quality product I highly recommend

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great oil, I use it too moisturise my hair and skin, as for hair, I have curly dry hair, so I put the oil on my hair and cover it with plastic bag for 2- 4 hours. I noticed from the first use that the hair become soft and out together. for the skin, I massage it on my wet body after shower and then rinse it. it gives very soft and happy feeling. Will defiantly buy again.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I really love this - the texture is lovely, it's high quality, and it works beautifully for whatever I put it in. It comes in a nice big bottle and I keep mine in the refrigerator so that unused portions don't go "off". It has very little aroma, and makes a wonderful carrier oil for essential oils, or as a base in homemade skin care products. Very nice - I think you will like it a lot!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

It’s easy to absorb oil, with a user-friendly pump that won’t spread the oil everywhere. I like it as organic + cold-pressed, pure single ingredients and it is reasonably priced; it is not many in the market. The only downside is it is a plastic bottle and not glass.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Pretty pleased with this brand! I love that they offer the 16 oz size because I use it as a carrier oil for oil cleansing and hate using a million little bottles. Had a mild smell and good texture and mixes so well with essential oils. My only disappointment was that it's in plastic instead of glass. But I guess it's such a versatile oil that it just gets run through and I'd be stacking up glass bottles.