GR

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
Use it for Everything

I love it. Jojoba is the plant oil most similar to human skin oil. My hair and skin tend toward the dry side, so I use this as my main moisturizer. It absorbs well and doesn't leave me feeling oily. I don't even need lotion anymore! Works great as massage oil or as lube. Works for hair too if you're like me and your hair is dry after washing. Really all-around useful stuff. The bottle's pump is good quality, though it shoots out a bit strong. On my third bottle and never had a problem with this product.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is an excellent and high quality Jojoba oil, I bought it to use on my hair and also my cuticles. I plan to mix it with Vitamin E oil so it packs more of a punch. It doesn't have a scent, and the pump packaging is super easy to use. I was sick of paying for cuticle and hair oils and wanted to make my own and this is perfect and very nourishing. Jojoba oil is apparently the best oil as it penetrates your skin the most easily and also your nails.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

my 3rd bottle now..i can't do without this oil.simply fantastic and can be used in variety of ways. very slight scent. no side effects at all.

5b679b99-e6e9-465f-abe9-e9f56df874e3
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Jojoba is great as it resembles natural skin sebum. It sinks in quickly and doesn't block my pores or cause blackheads. Scent of this particular jojoba is rich and smoky like a campfire. Pump depressor is a bit wonky and requires a bit more force than some, and always leaves a drop on the end that runs down the bottle if I don't remove it. Not my favorite pump but it works. I like the glass bottle.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love the bottle since it is easy to bring and to applicate, I also love the glass material for the packaging, it's safe for our environment.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Very mqoisturizing. It goes on a little oily but it absorbs well. I like the fact that it's organic and jojoba oil is very nourishing

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I bought this oil to help moist my legs. I used it daily after the shower on a slightly dampen skin. It has no scent, and it has a pump which makes it very easy to use. However, the oil didn’t really absorbed into the skin, and I felt oily for hours. I don’t think I would purchase this product again

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

-this oil is called jojoba Wow! Jojoba is an oil? -Sure.

43405598-629d-4262-abd8-a34f473446dd
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This jojoba oil has a very light to no scent. I use just a tiny bit to moisturize my face. The bottle is a good size, and I hope I can use it up before it expires. I like the glass bottle and easy squirt cap. It doesn't make a mess when I use it. Just be careful where you squirt it because it comes out fast.