GR

Posted on May 18, 2022

For a long while I was looking for a dark circle concealer, and with many unsuccessful tries found this one! Benefits for me: - almost does not have scent (minor, my allergy doesn’t react to it, and i am really sensitive) - thick oily formula that doesn’t dry and doesn’t make undereye area looking like Sahara desert. Which to me speaks of great quality - thick enough to conceal in a natural way (it doesn’t cover 100% but it also is not seen on skin, which is a great balance to me in everyday life) - the color is also good (I would prefer it to be even more pinkish/salmonish, but even this way it is OK for my skin color) Totally recommend for mature skin (my age is 40+), which is dry or have a tendency to be dry. I use this concealer for other parts of the face as well, to cover yellowness or redness, and it also performs great! NB! Please recheck the color online, watch more reviews, as the picture below was made with certain light and the color might be distorted. Do not solely rely on my photo

243cbbc4-54f6-4da9-9189-2dbaa67ffb1a
8537d102-be6e-4b7f-a1a7-e37d5b9794d5
b02d0aa0-b181-4c2a-9ace-0ed2ff0393dd
9fb08f08-646a-4a76-a675-b0ad631fd968
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I'm in love with this product. This really helped me with my dark ender eyes. This is really helpful to brighten up the area. The texture is much better than the usual concealers I purchase. It doesn’t gather in lines. The packaging is quite cute too. A little bit goes a long way. Also good for acne scars.

942e1c12-5d38-47f6-91b0-9f00df944458
f5160670-e58e-4bc3-a454-2b22c06a1d03
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This concealer is good dupefor the glossier stretch concealer it also guve you a natural finish it your concern is hiding completely your dark circles this want do that but you can use it as color corector it has light coverage but it's bulidible the color is light selmon color but also you can get hydrating benefits

221d755b-9d49-4e2d-b4d6-b28ead929129
0a679c11-88b8-4a72-a0cc-c5f91c15ad8f
8de2b443-2dd7-4f41-94d9-5ff1e8d885bf
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have been looking for this product for over two years. I first purchased it in 2016 and was amazed both by the product and by how long it lasted. Just one tiny little pot! It is that rare cosmetic that actually improves one skin; the salmon oil moisturizes and plumps out the little tiny lines under and around the eyes. It blends in easily with my finger and looks great without makeup. I also wear it on my eyelids, by itself, or as a shadow base. The gently pink color is great and covers more shadows, etc., than beige does. The nicest thing is you can use it as a night cream for your under-eyes, and wake up looking terrific!!! And for those who are afraid it may have a Salmon scent, it doesn't at all!! My all-time favorite concealer!! Totally recommends it!!! <3 Thumbs up please if my review was helpful to you! :)

cb9ff648-f2fc-4a6d-887a-d9be87f49c71
565fc703-4b05-435d-9a94-f2a696be92a0
e149bbe2-ac7c-46ec-a521-5f936a70759b
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

One of my favorites now! Really enjoy the quality of this concealer, it is moisturizing and literally applies like a second skin. Even if you decide don’t to wear makeup, you can add it for a touch of freshness (it will still look like you have nothing under your eyes, but no dark circles!). The texture is smooth, buttery and doesn’t dry out, which I like the most. The concealer feels very light on skin, at the same time it perfectly copes with its task and eliminates darkness. Overall, amazing product, highly recommended! P. S. The package is small but you need just a tiny bit of a product to make it work, so it feels like it will serve you forever :)

026a6372-221c-422a-9d24-b7726f486aa3
f4f3adc5-64d4-40d7-9e98-5fa1cd12065c
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Not as good as expected, but ok for its price and size: Scent: there is, but not strong, don’t feel it on my face Use: I searched for my inglot corrector substitute, since it’s way too expensive. So I use this one to correct dark circles and sun spots Age: 35, fair uneven skin with age spots Package: very nice, screw bottle Benefit: corrector Texture: medium thickness, somewhat oily Color: peachy, light, blends to skin tone Coverage: very light, but can wear on its own. Advantage: moisturizing, good corrector for bluish/purple discolorations. Dis: creases, oily, doesn’t set well under concealer Overall quality: good, will last forever.

8da9b043-b317-4e31-b3fc-3cca4e308c30

Looks like you only apply the grease on your under eyes and not the pigment, so you have to powder it. SCENT: Slightly like powder. COVERAGE: Low to medium. COLOR: Slight salmon or peachy undertone. SIZE: If you make the product work it will last you forever. TEXTURE: Thick oily cream. A little sticky. PACKAGE: Very cute. If coverage isn't good for you. you can use it under your concealer. In my opinion won't be good if you have very dark under-eyes but give it a try! :)

25cb0a79-ea7b-473c-ad2d-5716f0dde776
b3bcd171-97f5-4464-96d9-57123a8bbcb5
f69eff2d-940c-407b-a478-9f1d8ebf2323
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I use this concealer after moisturising, sunscreen and a serum primer. The colour is perfect for masking my dark under-eye area and a little goes a long way! I always use this as part of my make-up routine now and it seems like this little pot will last me a good while. There isn't really a strong scent and it doesn't sting or anything. It's also super buildable by lighting tapping rather than applying with a brush. Good coverage. You can use it alone and put some finishing powder on top and it still looks good. Great quality product, however the only issue I have with pot concealers is it can get unhygienic dipping your finger into the pot.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is the best concealer I have ever used. It covers and brightens my dark circles so much, and blends in flawlessly after I have applied foundation. Pot size is small, but you use so little, so I imagine it lasting a long time. Does crease a little towards the end of the day, but I'm sure this can be avoided with a bit of powder. Packaging is a bit "cheap" looking, but doesn't bother me at all. PS. I have light skin with a neutral undertone

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Never came across such a good concealer! Never cracks, the eye area remains moist and healthy when applied, I sometimes use it gently for blemish and spots too. Absolutely terrific! Also lasts quite long comparing to its size. Don’t apply too much, tiny amount is enough with gentle tapping