GR

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Love Skinfood products

I always have a tube of this face wash on hand along with my favorite face wash, the Skinfood black sugar scrub. This one has a clean scent to it and is gentle/non abrasive. I dont know if Ive noticed any brightening with this face wash but I do enjoy using it and will continue to use it.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This brightening scrub is great I realized that scrub made my face little brighter so I used it for my body and it works also I realize that this product removes the oils from my nose so it makes my face little dryness but its ok if you will moisturize your face later

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Norm. See for yourself. The price suits. The effect seems to be there. Quite an option

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Me and my family's favorite rice scrub item. Very smmoth and quality is good item.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love it! I use this 2-3 times per week, and my skin is feeling great.

Posted on May 17, 2022

great item and skin glow feels so fresh and nice

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

gentle and really cleanse the skin. good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Have used up one of these already, so repurchased. Light slightly sweet "rice" smell. Slight granuley feel, without a harsh exfoliation. Really cleans makeup off nicely and give a gentle non damaging feeling exfoliation. Love it.

Posted on May 6, 2021

This was my 1st time to try this product. I am over 50yrs. old with combination skin. I have actually been surprised with the results. It is not too abrasive but I don't rub it into my face aggressively. I gently rub my face and let the scrub to do the job. It doesn't leave me dry or red. I like the ingredients such as rice bran(米ぬか), Honey, Quinoa Seed, Lentil, and Blueberry Extract., etc. I deducted 1 star as I did not see much difference for brightening. But my skin was happy overall.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

I have an oily acne prone skin , this cleansing foam cleans really well and I like the scrub affect , it scrubs gently without the feeling of stripping . this is my third or forth time purchasing it .