Page 1 - Reviews - Sir Kensington's, Special Sauce, 12 fl oz (354 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

What can i say. So yummy. The taste is very nice. It's a good quality of packaging; ingredients and composition. I love using it and recommand it.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I always wondered what is the special thing about this sauce to be so pricey and i finally tried it today it is delicious it taste like their buffalo with ranch sauce but with boiled eggs honestly when i finish this sauce i will make it at home

cba86513-388f-4ff0-b9fb-d0b999b8b9da
Posted on May 28, 2022

Sir Kensington's Special Sauce is really great on sandwiches, fish, and pasta salads! The container is small, but you don't need much because it has so much flavor. I especially like it in tuna salad for an interesting change of pace! Great quality product!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I was looking for a tasty dressing that didn't have all the additives, so many dressings have EDTA and other chemicals or high fructose corn syrup. I love that this is all natural and also very tasty.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

A sauce that works. Living in an area with limited ingredients, if i want something different, the selection from iHerb can fill in. No problems with this one.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

A bit acidic which I like. Taste is alright but not something that I could paticularly crave. Might not repurchase and try something else instead

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

yummiest sauce ever! great for sandwiches and burgers trust me you’ll never get enough

Posted on May 11, 2022

Good product , really recommend The taste was good with burgers

Posted on May 10, 2022

this is a great hamburger sauce without all of the junk, it tastes really good and fits great in sandwiches!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I did not care for the flavor. It tasted like a very sour and off balance copy of the sauce they use on burgers at fast food places. It’s missing something? Or maybe there is too much of one ingredient throwing off the recipe? I can’t pin point exactly why I don’t like it. I would definitely not recommend, especially because the price has more than tripled since I bought it last. It’s too expensive. The quality is fine, this is a good brand, and I do love their other sauces, Sir Kensington’s dijon mustard is my favorite.