Page 1 - Reviews - Sir Kensington's, Chipotle Mayonnaise, 12 fl oz (354 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Living in Japan there are some things I crave and have to figure out how to make from scratch due to it not existing in the Japanese marketplace. Sometimes I can't find the ingredients to make it from scratch either. Chipotle Mayo is one of those items. I was so pleasantly surprised to see it available I was not bothered by the price. As others have stated, the spice level for this product is high, but that is easily mitigated with a bit more regular mayo and a touch of honey and then it is exactly what I have been craving for for years. Thank you iHerb for carrying this product! I missed the flavor of chipotle so very much!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I use this mainly to squeeze over chicken sandwiches or wraps sometimes even as base sauce for a lazy pizza using naan, along with a dollop of sour cream, it makes a delicious sauce. Flavour is creamy and not spicy for me actually. Just hint of warm chilli fragrant. Especially Like the squeezy bottle packaging, convenient and also sanitary as i hate to keep opening jars of sauce. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My favourite sauce at the moment. It is with a little bit spice but in a good way. Good match with bread/ home made pizza.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is one of the better mayonnaise around with a touch of spice which adds flavor to the condiment and a little heat. Very versatile in its usage , add it to your meats and salads and most anything else to spice things up. Recommended!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Deliciously creamy and spicy. Great taste and texture. Perfect condiment to have in the fridge to compliment any meal especially when you want that kick of spice. This has definitely got it. Re ordering, lost count how many times now, definitely recommend.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Excellent taste - this is my favourite sauce and dressing. I’ve used this in coleslaw, on meat, in sandwiches and with snacks. A mild creamy chipotle flavour - perfect with anything!!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Sir Kensington is a amazing company. I really enjoy all of their products. This was the perfect balance of mayanais eand spice. I use it with hotdogs and deli and it does not overpower it all all. I like it alot

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Quality smoky chipotle flavor, tastes great with sandwiches, meat or eggs. We use it to add flavor when something is a little bland and it works great for that. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This chipotle mayonnaise is to die for! I never tasted such perfect mayonnaise in my life. It's spicy and creamy. Like a thick spread. It's even delicious on a slice of bread on its own.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I love this product, is so convenient and versatile. I put it on my tacos, I use it as a salad dressing, pour it over corn, as a sandwich spread. Excellent! makes any dull food into something spicy and interesting