GR

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 24, 2022

Perfect quality brush. Size, softness, elasticity, density and everything is great. Good for the size of the eyelid and easy to use. It's concealer brush but I liked this one F70 from Sigma so much for applying eyeshadow even more than others from this brand. For now bought already 2 such brushes and maybe will buy more for colorfull makeups. Also works perfect for crease and eyebrow lines.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

It is really great, it fits me very well and I highly recommend it. Iherb products are original and of great quality. I benefited a lot from this product and I hope it does not stop.

9f0ae08f-1116-4193-9d68-3f770586a7aa
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Sigma brushes are the best!! I use it for concealer obviously, the texture is so nice, suchh a top quality product. The size is also perfect

c57cb8ba-1980-497e-9735-92ef118da2b8
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

A good size for applying under eye concealer; just the right firmness and very gentle to the skin. The bristles are dense and well-shaped.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have three Sigma brushes now, all of which I bought here on iherb. It's such a great brand - they are soft, well-made, and balanced perfectly. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Lower price than other website and it comes with good packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality and the shape of the brush. Perfect for putting on concealer.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I love using this for cream concealers. It offers good coverage.