GR

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I did lots of consideration when choosing this kabuki brush or the round shape brush of the Sigma, although I know both are not too bad. I finally choose to get this kabuki brush and it doesn’t disappointed me when using it. It’s mishaps make it putting on the make up very fast and with good quality. It helps me to improve my make up by using it!! I recommend it !

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

You can't go wrong with this brush! It's super convenient when you get used to using its shape to the fullest - all face can be done with just this baby ❤

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Really like the angle of the brush. I use it mostly to blend or set under eye concealer or powder because the angle allows you to get right in there. The price on this site is also a lot better than other retailers

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

the brush is very soft first time user of this brand. leaves my foundation prefect and with no lines. I purchased 2 brushes when they where on sale.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The brush is awesome good quality the size is just right and it get the foundation on evenly and i think it is my favorite brush now

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Good brush, dense and soft. Use for foundation. good quality. size is ok. interesting shape. If my review helped you please press yes. Be good, be happy, stay healthy.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This brush is made of high quality material from & it blends the foundation flawlessly💖i am in love with it.

0b9ab722-10f3-4028-b5e2-545caf8b8905
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The best foundation brush ever! Easily to blend the foundation into pores and leave your skin smooth looking.

bbcba2b9-5ae5-4bd8-b81e-ee2afae34814
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I love the shape of this brush. It provides really good coverage ! The quality of the brush is also very great to use.