GR
4.7

4.7
Charlz
Posted on Dec 4, 2021
A great oatmeal/ vitamin e body wash

This is such a lovely body wash, it worked well on my sensitive and slightly dry skin. It was creamy and gentle. This didn't have aby scent so it will benefit people with maybe sensitive skin. The size of the bottle is 586 ml so a good size. It has oatmeal and vitamin e, this will benefit your skin by soothing and moisturising it well.

797face9-f23e-4b63-88b0-870bc44caa84
Posted on May 28, 2022

I have sensitive, eczema prone skin so it's really hard to find a good body cleanser that actually feels like it cleanses without drying me out. I previously used the Eucerin fragrance free body wash and I never really felt "clean" due to the lack of suds from it. SheaMoisture's body wash is a creamy, thick, gel that foams up enough to have me really feel clean but does not leave my skin dry after showering :)

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I love all the products by Shea Moisture. And this one is not an exception. Doesn’t dry out the skin, great and clean composition. Good value for a nice price. Even though it says unscented it still has a smell, but not strong and it’s pleasant. Great for sensitive skin

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

great scent amd quality, this product clean my sensitive skin gently and it feels so relaxing when I wash my body with this body wash. I use this regularly, I like this product because it comes in a huge size and the package is safe until it arrived at my house

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have extremely sensitive skin and have severe flairs of itching and bleeding due to an autoimmune condition. This is the only wash I have found that has not triggered a reaction and it helps heal! It is challenging to find an unscented wash that is still refreshing. I love Shea Moisture products

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I like that this body wash is beautiful quality and has no scent. It is easy to use and cleanses well but does not dry or irritate my skin. The bottle is a good size so it’s lasts a long time and is easy to use in the shower.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I’m allergic to perfume and perfumed products. I tried a few different body washes and my skin would react to all of them. I’ve been using this body wash and it’s been the best so far. I love it! It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It moisturizes it nicely and has a mild scent. I’m definitely purchasing another one soon.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is the perfect moisturising, soothing and mold body wash. I had some skin irritation recently and thus really helped! My skin feels so soft after a shower now. It has a very mild smell to it but it's fragrance free (definitely a bonus) Highly recommend for sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

this body wash isn't overly thick, yet it lathers up really well. it is great for sensitive skin, especially for the sensitive body parts that are prone to irritation. it isn't fully unscented-it has a very faint, nondescript sweet natural aroma. if you enjoy scented washes, you can add 2 or 3 drops of essential oils. the bottle is huge, and you just can't beat the price.