GR
Based on 1,354 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,354 Ratings
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I really love the smell and the texture of the spray, its moisturizing but my 3B curls were frizzy after awhile. Its also light so I won't use it alone, maybe as a refresher but I still need more leave-in to have more defined curls and less frizz.

591a4c39-b118-40c1-a3b4-3324f6c0b712
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I’ve been using this leave in for almost one year now and it’s my FAVORITE leave in. It works magically for my curly hair. My hair is type 2b and low porosity. It doesn’t leave my hair greasy and my curls evenly absorb it and i am very satisfied by the results. I use it after each wash on my damp hair, brush it and then scrunch my curls. I highly recommend it if you have curly hair. It is very light weighted and amazingly moisture your curls and define them! i don’t even need to apply a cream or mousse after it and I’m very happy about that as I don’t like applying a lot of products on my hair. The size is good and it has a very nice scent.

b87de11f-65cf-4f97-9fe0-abe37f5f4e72
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

been using this for few months now, it makes your hair smooth and shiny. If you have dry and frizzy hair, use this, it will make your hair look nice. the scent is good. So far i would rate this 8/10. Quality and size are ok. Their packaging are also ok.

cf4e4277-61e2-4a3b-b54c-64d9fcdf8521
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Still using it, and I buy it on Jan 17,2022! The package, the size all very comfy. The scent is okay. The main benefit is moisturizing your hair. I like this brand. It’s a good quality leavin for a reasonable price! Do not recommend to use it on your scalp, it can make it greasy.

034fef42-559b-4486-926a-fda83da3c596
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Scent is a little strong but it does a good job of moisturizing and detangling. I have 2b hair that needs a lot of moisture, I use this after every shower on wet or damp hair. Good size for the price, I expect to last me about a month. I do not spray it on my scalp, I think it would get greasy.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It seems to be helping my hair retain moisture and liveliness in summer heat and winds. The scent is pleasant, and the texture is light enough. With my oily hair, I have to be cautious with leave-in conditioners, but this one didn't give me any trouble so far. Honey and yogurt combination and the colors of the bottle reminds me of Greek coastal villages, blue-and-white Greek flag and traditional Greek snack of yogurt with honey. Very summery product. I am applauding the product design and quality.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I have fine/wavy hair and this conditioner works great for me. It conditions my hair, makes it smooth and soft, even though it doesn't contain silicones. The scent is pretty strong if you apply the leave-in on dry hair, but it evaporates from wet hair fast and doesn't annoy me. I only spray 4-5 times on my hand and that's more than enough, so that the bottle will last for a long time. Pretty packaging, excellent quality. What else to say. SheaMoisture is always on top.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

My younger sister has very fine hair that's kinda frizzy/ fluffy and she really wanted the Lush supermilk hair conditioning spray which is for some reason is $60 usd where I live and I said heck no to that. I found this to be a great dupe for it, the ingredients are the same and she's loved it as well. thank god because this is so much more affordable!