GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Perfect taste and ingredients, I use it as a snack for my baby, she like it, perfect packaging and size, the quality of the product is very good also. The flavor is not great for me but my baby loves it, so good for her! There are a lot of benefits of this kind of package, its comfortable, on the go and clean.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love that this is made with bone broth and not just water. High quality ingredients, great taste, perfect for ages 1 year and above. My toddler likes this one even though its not her favourite in the line up. Expensive but worth it. It does separate so shake before opening.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

These are great quality ingredients, and they are free of all the nasty stuff that usually is added to baby food (sugar!). Great source of iron, which is important at this age.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
2,656

Posted on May 13, 2022

High quality product with natural ingredients. Not less important, our baby likes it's taste, especially if we miss with other mashed vegetables. The size is standard.

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This is ok but very bland flavour so we add spices for my 10 month old baby. Ingredients are quality, and we will continue to purchase these again as her diet is very restricted.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Really nice, quality product. So happy I can source this from iHerb!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

our baby loves how it tastes like. excellent product. best quality ingredients and taste.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

it is a great product it is a great product it is a great product