GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

wow!! i love everything from seoul ceuticals but this serum really blew my mind, i woke up with a radiant glowing skin. my boyfriend also noticed something different, will definitely purchase again

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

It has a very little scent, very light color and light weight serum. I I use it after the vitamin C serum of the same brand. I think the quality of this product is OK. I probably can go without. it maybe because The vitamin c serum of this brand is so superb that it makes me have higher expectation of this product. This is definitely not a bad product it’s just not as prominent as the other products by this brand

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I like most the Korean products I’ve not use it yet I like the size is a bit small package as usual is good

69ebc227-c114-4287-b712-98d362e0dc3b

Excellent composition for a face serum. I was looking for some time for something with ginseng, but this one exceeds my expectations. Price was good too, with a good discount.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Seems to be working quite well. Using it before vitamin c cream at night and an anti-aging DMAE cream day time and no counter reaction occurred. A bit tingling when used right after a scrub or deep cleansing on sensitive skin but overall a good serum.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I have not used it for too long that’s why I can’t give it 5 stars but it’s smooth, easy to apply and non sticky and yes it smells good. I will update my review.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

just start using it but very soft it came in good packaging

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It was good and I bought it again, it’s give your skin a healthy glow love it

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

love the natural ingredients of the product, size and quality of the discrimination attract me to try the product

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Scent is great and size as well, composition is not Oily, and it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin concern.