GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I really feel a difference with this magnesium. I take 2 a day for anxiety and fatigue and irritability. 300-600mg a day is what works for me best. And this supplement actually provides 150mg of magnesium which is a nice quantity per pill. Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the body as ours involved in many body functions. I’m currently studying to become a nutritional therapist and naturopath in the UK (I’m about to start year 3 at CNM) and I have learned that magnesium is very important even for they bioavailability of vitamin D. Please like the comment of you found it useful.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
1,226

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Great combination of two types of beneficial magnesium in this formula - magnesium malate and magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate. Both are highly absorbable and bioavailable for us humans. Since enough magnesium is difficult to consume in our daily diet and the soil is depleted of this important mineral, supplementing with magnesium is necessary and important.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
1,253

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I need magnesium but my digestive system can’t tolerate most, these are gentler, I haven’t had a migraine and my joint and muscle pains have diminished but I can’t take more than one a day as they upset me at higher doses. It’s OK though as I seem to be fine on what seems like a small dose.

I bought this product because I don't have magnesium due to malabsorption issues. I take supplements to support my body and I've been through a plethora of magnesium. However, almost every supplement I've tried has given me major stomach pains and made me run to the bathroom. I have a severely sensitive stomach, IBS and diverticulosis on top of that. My gut doesn't like Magnesium, but this one I really tolerate!! Wow! I like that the dosage is not too high either, just enough to help me feel better. I like to take it at lunch and before bed and I feel much better, I also suffered from cardiac arrhythmias, but in the third month I didn't have using this magnesium anymore. Very good quality ingredients

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I'm very selective when it comes to magnesium. This is among the best! It relaxes every inch of my body and helps to achieve a good night's rest

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Good magnesium supplement. Purchased to help raise my magnesium RBC level. Too early to tell if it’s done that, but is already helping bring down my blood pressure.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

The magnesium type is of high quality because the cheaper oxide type is excluded. One capsule of 150 mg is for matching with a calcium of 250 mg, in which 125 mg for pairing with calcium, 25 mg for other uses by the body.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

A premium quality supplement , supports the normal function of the metabolism and helps maintain the normal function of the digestive system, important for bones and muscles.