GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 8, 2022
A life saver for those with Histamine intolerance

I’ve recently discovered I am carrying a faulty gene (homozygous in C677T gene MTHFR cycle) causing my body great difficulties in processing any form of histamines. This is one of the only pills on the market offering a high level of DAO (the enzyme my body doesn’t make that’s required to break down histamine) and since adding this to my diet (20mins before eating) I’ve had great relief and results. Bloating has subsided, I don’t get phantom fullness, itching, rashes, congestion, with consistent use it even cleared by brain fog. I suggest anyone with the suspicion of a HIT to go get your genes tested and find out what you need because it’s changed my life. I’m only 25 and feel like I’ve just started living again. All from one enzyme.

7e0e26ed-6c77-46b3-bfc7-ac62c09fe094

Seeking Health Histamine Block has helped my life be normal again. I can now go to restaurants and order in without worrying about having intestinal issues, gas pain, bloating, rash, and stuffiness due to histamine intolerance. Just one tablet before eating allows me the freedom to eat foods that were previously triggers for me. The ingredients are not going to bother you. Tt It is milk, egg, nut, gluten, wheat, fish, shellfish and soy free. This product works for me!!! I believe that it is a quality product and I would recommend that you try it.

beccfcc8-eff0-4d25-be58-e285a83665dd
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This actually helps my problem on allergy to so many food. It subsides on my symptoms of allergy. The quality, the enzyme, the ingredients, in it just helps me a lot. I feel like the digestion process is great for my bloated stomach subsides, the taste is okay and totally my gut and the intestinal movement reacts well to the action of this histamine block, so I should say its composition just suits me. I'm satisfied for it arrives as expected and its packaging was well packed. I will definitely order this again🙂🙂🙂

cf7f7e5c-b46b-430c-b618-1e9108565fbe
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

These are awesome for histamine issues if your histamine issues come from food. Didn't help my overall histamine levels as I was reading this may only work in the gut, but i can tell it works if i eat a very high histamine food. I get less of a reaction. Unfortunately its very expensive and not sure if its really worth the money for me.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have had bad joint pain for some time, I read some ware that the issue could be histamine. I suffer with autoimmune condition, this product has changed my life for the better, I can now climb stairs, power walk again and don't wake up with migraines....I highly recommed.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I saw a few people talking about this in my MCAS group. Since most of my issues are histamine related I thought I would try it so I could eat produce and meats (can't do acid washes and some sprays) and things like vinegars. I have had amazing success!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Taking this product 10 minutes before eating meals allows my son, who is amines-intolerant, to eat foods high in amines again. Choosing foods is really hard for someone who is intolerant to amines. This makes at least the food aspect of life a lot easier. Taking it 10 minutes before eating, rather than as you eat, somehow makes digestive enzymes more effective. (He also takes an Enzymedica Digest Gold capsule with the Histamine Block.)

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
1,347

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I bought this for my husband who has issues with high histamines in food. His reactions to high histamines were mostly feeling uncomfortable in his stomach but sometimes he would also break out in a rash. He loves the Histamine Block! As soon as he started taking it with food, he doesn’t have anymore reactions which has made him very happy. We started with the 30 capsules but have since ordered 2 bottles of the 90 capsules. This is a great product and we trust this brand.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Package delivered as promised. This enzyme from porcine kidney ingredient helps in reducing histamine levels and symptoms in my body. One particular benefit is it specifically reduces my anxiety and muscle tensions. I am hoping to continue using this quality product to enhance DAO production in my gut together with low histamine diet.