Page 1 - Reviews - Secret Key, Marine Racoony Hydrogel Eye & Multipatch, 60 Patches - iHerb
GR
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I work 12hr Night Shifts full time and go to school full time when I say I needed these I needed these. They work so well and they don’t slip off. I sleep in them and wear them while I’m driving to either school or work. Definitely noticed a difference will buy more.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have used this product a few times ever since I received it and I already see an improvement in my under eyes. I have tried different products and I can already say that this is the best one. These eye patches have helped with my puffiness under my eyes and it feels very relaxing when you put it on. Highly recommend!!!

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

The are the best patches I have ever bought from iherb. I bought them after I checked their composition and it is exactly as the for patches from beautydrugs, which is a more expensive korean brand. They have colloidal gold or something like that and it seems to be the ingredient that makes these have an amazing effect on my under eye zone. One downside is they are of green color but other than that amazing effect and will stick to these from now on.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Patches give skin a lot of moisture, soothe the skin, make it look more vital and provide nourishment. It's marketed for sensitive eyes. Lay down when using, patches will slide, that's how moist they are in the container. You get no waste with this product. Patches can be dissolved in hot water to create essence.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I put it in the fridge and use a couple in the mornings while making coffee. I don't notice a skin difference but I like the feeling, it is more of a ritual.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I just love those - superb quality for the price! The patches are quite large and really cover all that puffy area under eyes. Very gentle and truly hydrating.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Love it! Does the job very well! Keep in the fridge for best results!

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

Very cooling and relaxing. My skin responded well. It had plumpness and was well-hydrated. There was some brightness to it too. It smells great. It can be a bit tricky applying for your first time but once you get the hang of it, you become a pro at slapping them thangs on. The patch is really thin and slippery initially and then while on your face, becomes tacky just enough to stick on without sliding off.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I finally found the ideal eye patch that stays and hydrates my eyes. Purchasing my second and will be my subsequent supply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Didn't take away the dark circles under my eye but it feels cool and comfortable.