Page 1 - Reviews - Secret Key, Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel, 4.05 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I cannot express how much I love this product!! I usually would not go for physical exfoliator because I prefer chemical. I was even a little skeptical at first that it would work but to my surprise it exceeded my expectations. when I first applied it and rubbed in circular motions I wasn't seeing much but after few seconds I quickly saw little balls of dead skin forming on the top of my skin, as a result my skin was visibly softer and smoother afterwards. This is the only physical exfoliator I would ever really use because it's really good! Overall I'd give it a 10/10! :D

06bbe240-bb48-49e2-8f7f-e79a402731ee
0605b129-7350-4eb2-bd2d-4c7674b21a3d
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This purchase was quite spontaneous- I bought this gel only to try without any hopes. And I was completely delighted with it! This gel cleans very gently and neatly. There is no feeling of tightness or dryness after use. This sparkling gel is light in consistency, spreads a little, but is used very thrifly. I am very pleased with the purchase.

3bf2fd52-9f90-4b9d-9776-76ee9b24b594
ccad22ce-c772-4aba-be4c-7a3db11ca9df
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

It is such a big favourite, I have resisted buying it just for that reason. But once I did, I realised it should have been done months ago. It deserves all the 5 stars it got. The peel is effective, without being too stripping and harsh. It didn't pill in my peach fuzz. However, if you have sensitive skin, careful - it could be a touch aggressive. Size of the package if pretty generous and would last a long while. Enjoy.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This peeling is good and gentle, good composition, i like it it makes my skin glowy and feel better, it doezn't dry my skin, good for sensitive skin, had a lot of benefits on my skin, the package is good, the size is enough, I use it frequency, the scent is normal , i moisturize my skin after use, the quality is good, natural, soothing, I recommand you 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍age , essential

c2b0f68c-454a-40c8-b272-6eb5ad6a8711
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is the first peeling gel I've tried and it was a nice experience. When you roll it it feels so good! and the lemon scent is lovely. I like it so far! It's easy to use just be careful not to get t in your eyes while you wash it off because it really stings! Your skin will feel very clean and refreshed, though! I recommend once a week as a treat to your skin!

53dc7a8f-b0c2-4bcf-9ffd-0bec2cd530a4
Posted on Jul 12, 2021

Refreshing lemon scent. Skin feels clean and light after each use. It reduces redness, and makes your skin feel really fresh. It’s just great for sensitive skin. 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I really enjoy this peel, it is very satisfying feeling the dead skin wipe away from your face. The lemon scent makes you feel clean, and the appearance of skin is bright and radiant. For the price, it is an excellent skin care staple, and a good alternative to a facial. My skin looks brighter, feels soft and make up goes on better.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Works great for sensitive skin if you need to help clean your skin after a long day and need to get rid of all the oils on your skin, or if you have some flaky patches of skin. Highly recommend for those who have keratosis Pilaris!!! It's a miracle. The only thing that I don't like about the product is that you can never get everything out of the tube unless you cut it open (and save that cut open package in a bag or whatever). Regardless, works amazing. Prone to getting ingrown hairs from shaving? Use the peel on your skin before shaving! Acne healing up but it's all patchy? The gel helps out! I literally could not live without this stuff. It's helped me out so much.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love this peel. Tried it for the first time and instantly felt the softness to the skin after the first use. Great size n package and quality. It’s got so many benefits and good for all skin types including sensitive skin. Feels gentle n moisturize the skin so nicely. Frequency use should be 2-3 times a week. There’s no scent n flavor n great for most age groups. I can feel my skin getting brighter after just a few uses that I ordered a second and third bottle. So definitely recommend.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I don't like to scrub my face with a brush-like pad everyday. I also do not like harsh peels. But I do have to scrub my nose and chin everyday. This is great to use every other day. My face is smooth and provides a great base for smooth foundation application.