GR

• S
Based on 1,559 Ratings
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Wasabi Way to Go!

I lived in Japan and was thrilled to see these nutritious dry-roasted edamame beans with wasabi. The wasabi provides just the right flavor punch, and you can't beat the pack as a high-quality source of calcium and protein. As far as snacks go, this is definitely one of my favorites!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I loved these wasabi edamame, it is not super spicy, of course it is intense because it is wasabi, but not to the point where your nose burns. It is just perfect and crunchy! And the best thing is that it is low calorie and rich in protein and fiber!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I'm so addicted to these, Not only do they help me reach my daily protein goals, but the net carb impact is much lower compared to other nuts. It's probably the best in terms of protein to net carbs. I'll admit, these eaten by itself will make your mouth super dry so you'll need big cup of water nearby.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My new favorite keto snack. Excellent as a replacement for popcorn or chips. When others eat that, I eat this! It fills me up with added fiber and although it’s not as salty as I’d wish, there’s enough wasabi to give that great spicy warming feeling. Good crunch, great size for on the go or portion control. If you really like this then order the bag for home and these for travel. I eat these between meals to help me feel fuller and add a little extra fiber to my day. Use for lower carb diets. Serving size is just right. But if you eat two, you’ll still be in a good calorie range. I highly recommend. Good price point. If this review helps you decide whether to buy this snack, then please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

A little pricey but good quality and tasty ingredients. The wasabi taste is so addictive and this makes a wonderful high protein snack for your daily diet. Eating edamame is much healthier than potato chips with it's filling, high fiber composition. It's already packaged well in good serving sizes so you can just toss a bag in your backpack when you're on the go.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I used to order Sea Salt flavor, but I decided to try Wasabi flavor this time. It was also as good as Sea Salt flavor, but Wasabi wasn't much bold as I expected. It would be superior (for me) than Sea Salt if it has stronger Wasabi taste. Anyway, it is still great snack providing some protein, calcium and iron with low carb.