GR

Based on 4,410 Ratings
2,611
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,248

A quality product, but it's still an ordinary soy. Spicy, in one part. I even had tears in my eyes. For this price, if it wasn't for the promotion, I wouldn't buy. I thought that with one review, I will get back a part of the money and it is on account. Anyway, I liked it, I enjoyed it, I recommend it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
5,282

These are extremely delicious snacks. I went through the bag so quickly, and they have a good spice level for a snack. Occasionally, you might get a very spicy piece, and your nostrils will regret existing, but it's rare and worth it for its taste. I think overall, the quality was great. If you aren't partial to it, the package notes that it is made in China.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected—-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected—-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected————-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected————Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected———————————-———————————-——————————-————————————————————-————————————————————-————————————————————-————————————————————-————————————————————-——————————Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected—-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected—-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected————-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected————Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected———————————-———————————-——————————-)(&

4af973de-dd68-4ab9-be8c-f81f502615ca
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It’s one of my favorite keto friendly snacks. Ingredients are simple, 2 ingredients only edamame and sea salt :) simply is perfect 👍🏻 love this wasabi flavored, taste good and yummy. It’s already on my stock up list. If u like this keto health snacks too, please like my post. Lol

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Taste: I love spicy food. Taco Bell Diablo sauce tastes mild to me. This is perfectly spicy. Quality: even coating of taste, good quality. Benefits: high protein ingredients used, with 3.5 servings and 24g of protein each for only a $2 price, very good. Size: big enough to get 2-3 snacking sessions per package.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame in Wasabi flavor is a fantastic snack that is both delicious and healthy. This product is made from high-quality, non-GMO edamame beans that are roasted to perfection, giving them a crispy, crunchy texture that's perfect for snacking. The wasabi flavor adds a spicy kick that is sure to satisfy any cravings for something savory and spicy. Additionally, edamame is a great source of protein and fiber, making it a filling and nutritious snack option. Overall, I highly recommend Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame in Wasabi flavor to anyone looking for a tasty, healthy snack!

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Tastes so good! I should have bought more because it is not enough for my family especially when we watch movies. Hopefully they sell a bigger size or packaging. I will recommend this product to my friends who loves to go on a diet and have a beneficial snack that includes wasabe.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Nice taste of wasabi and healthy choice for snacks less sugar less salt. It would be great if they can create more flavour. The packaging is also nice. You can restore it easily after each serving. Since it taste so good, be careful not to have too much at once. The snow is also nice, size is just right.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I read that edamame is very beneficial to help increase natural estrogen for women. I usually eat boiled fresh edamame. I like this roasted one. The wasabi flavor can clear the sinuses. the package size fits perfectly in my purse. The quality and taste is good, very crunchy. sometimes, I use it to sprinkle to my salad. I would recommend anyone to taste it and it's a good snack for those in diet.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

A very tasty dried edamame snack. It is wrapped in wasabi spice and is suitable only for those who love wasabi because you can feel the spiciness of the wasabi, the packaging is high quality and suitable for an individual. Even though it's Edama, make no mistake, it's a snack with quite a few calories, even though it's better than regular snacks but definitely not a diet snack.