GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,282

It has a real flavor of wasabi, so I love it. I am Japanese, and it is pretty common to eat edamame or wasabi for daily meals. As a snack, it is healthy and tasty. As these snacks are subpackaged It is easy to grab and go out you’d better try it!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I always keep a pack of this with me It’s perfect for on the go, when I’m hungry or when I’m craving for snacks, I have this readily available Best part is there is no guilt! With high protein and low fat, I feel like I’m doing something good for my body when satisfying my craving!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

In fact i wish theres more wasabi taste. but thats maybe because i can really take wasabi well and some nuts out there really packs a punch. for this it’s ok but this flavour fares better compare to the sea salt one. that one is lightly seasoned. the packet contains alot of edamame - very generous in terms of the size and quantity. it’s very well packed but once u open the lil small package u cant zip it back (i find it alot for one small pack!) smells great too - u can smell the wasabi. i definitely recommend getting it. im gonna have this as part of my breakfast since edamames are good!

Posted on May 22, 2022

The best snack ever. It fills you up, feels like you're eating pistachios but the big difference is the calories. Just remember that's a bean and not a nut. You may have gastrointestinal manifestations is you go nuts on them. . I use in my salads and my granola. If tried in the past the dried kind of soy bean, this is the edamame (green soy bean) and it's not the same. This product tastes amazing!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I've eaten this for a while as a better alternative compared to just chips and other snacks. I think overall it's not too bad. Don't choose this if you're looking for something really sweet. It has more of a mild, healthier taste. It is a bit hard to chew since it has been dried fyi, but not has tough as some beef jerkies out there.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Like other soy foods, roasted soybeans – known as "soy nuts" – deliver these health benefits, and they're a tasty and nutritious snack. A one-ounce serving (about one-quarter of a cup) amounts to 120 calories, 10 grams of protein and six grams of fiber. It also contains four grams of fat, three of them unsaturated.

Fero
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great taste, the Wasabi flavour is pretty intense, but I love it. It's a very healthy snack and it contains a lot of potassium!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Love it! The taste is great and I would order it again! Quality is good. Though pricing is a bit steep. Ingredients used are seaweed and pumpkin sesame. Like the snack!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

if you like Wasabi you must like this snack. High protein, good taste. one box has 12 small bags. easy to carry outside. recommend to you all.