GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I originally bought this plate as an extra plate to have, just in case.. But since the first use, well.. We mostly use this one because it’s so convenient! And of great quality, it stays on the tray!! Highly recommend and in my opinion is worth the price. Please click like if my comment was of use for you :)

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Great product! The suction is very strong, so you won't fond the plate on the ground after 2 minutes. The design is also very cute!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Lovely plate. The design is cheerful and the color is vivid. I got two of those. The only con is that the suction tends to loosen up and my baby is actually able to throw it off the tray sometimes.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good quality plate. I ended up buying one for each child I have. I love that these can be safely microwaved too.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

The suction is strong but not match with my high chair with matt surface , my baby pulled it up within a minute

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

sticks well, very cute and durable.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Great suction plate! Suctions well and good size.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Quality is great but i’d say its overpriced.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My toddler loves it

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The size is not too big, just the right size. My two-year-old daughter will be happy to use it soon. The bottom is a suction cup, so it's hard to slip. Anyway, it was so cute that I bought it and it was the correct answer! I use it everyday.