GR

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 13, 2022
So many uses

I wish there was an unflavored version or a powder version available to ship to Japan! I LOVE this sweetener syrup. It doesn’t leave an aftertaste like most sweeteners do! It’s a natural and seemingly safe product. I use it in my coffee, or for baking (doubles as a sweetener and a flavoring agent) the size is pretty decent and lasts me about 2 months in the fridge. Please remember to keep it in the fridge, it needs that to maintain freshness! Great for diabetics, or anyone looking to cut down on calories from sugar. I think my favorite recipe is to use it on French toast or to sweeten homemade icing. Stay healthy and safe Iherb friends!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The quality of this product is nice, it tastes good, and the size is easy to store. As it is no sugar, it benefits our body. I use it every day when I make coffee. The ingredients are natural, the package and composition are quite nice. It is the best product for diet.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Great quality ingredients, nice size package and mild but good enough taste. It has strong scent and need to learn the portion for great taste.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

great taste, nice and crisp caramel syrup, thick as caramel and it taste just like caramel. Grandkids love it. It lasts a long time too.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Another great syrup by RXSugar! This is a mild sweet taste that is extremely versatile. Add it to anything you want (baking, yogurt, protein shakes, etc) to elevate the sweetness without overpowering the dish. I have been using it as a topper for my overnight oats.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Very subtle flavor and sweetness. Like most, I use it solely for coffee. The only advantage of using this is less of an assault to my glycemic index.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I use it to make barbecue pork. Taste v good, I buy a four bottle when it was on sale last time

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Love this product. Great taste. Amazing ingredients A healthy way to indulge!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Nice 0 sugar alternative for caramel syrup. Use this in my morning coffee. One of the better brands I've tried, will recommend.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Taste light Packed perfectly I use it to make my smoothie or iced coffee