Page 1 - Reviews - RXBAR, Protein Bar, Peanut Butter, 12 Bars, 1.83 oz (52 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Good quality, good taste, medium size, conveniently 12 bar packaged, is a most for all fitness people, a good source of protein with all natural ingredients. You can use it before or after training or workouts. I included it in my diet as a snack with healthy benefits. If you practice any sport is a most in you bag.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I loove these. Not available in Malaysia so I’m extremely thankful that iHerb carries it ! So tasty it’s like a snack but full of protein. And gluten-free too!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Love these bars. Delicious and healthy with so few ingredients. Only problem is they stick to the teeth so have your floss and toothbrush handy afterwards.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

RX Bar’s flavour is on the sweeter side, most of the sweetness is from the date which taste healthy and enjoyable. However the peanut flavour added the strong flavour of peanut on top of the date, making it way too sweet. If you aren’t a sweet tooth, go with other flavours instead. Sea salt choco is my fav.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Tastes really great. Good peanut butter burst of flavour. If you love peanut butter you need to try this.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I feel so lucky to be able to buy this product here in Taiwan! This bars are my dream 😍

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Great packaging and quality. This is my brother's favourite protein bar. Love how natural the ingredients are! Good to grab and go.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

It's soooo expensive, should I give it a star less? I'd buy it more often if it was more affordable....

Posted on May 1, 2021

I'm addicted to these things. They make very satisfying snacks. It's quite possible that I prefer them to more traditional, less healthy snacks like cookies. As someone with a sweet tooth, this is a welcome development.

Posted on Oct 12, 2020

I had never heard of this particular brand, I am really impressed - it settles the skin down fast and has no overpowering fragrance. Absorbs easily. I will definitely buy more.