GR

Posted on May 4, 2022
ممتاز!

tastes good i made pancakes with it and they were very delicious the quality is very high, i really liked the fact that the whey is grass fed with no hormones and antibiotics which is very important because they can cause hormones unbalance especially for women this can cause many bad things like acne, hair at the face, irregular periods, hair loss , weight gain so i advise to always go for grass fed whey i know it's a little expensive but it really worth the cost if my comment was useful please like ❤️❤️

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Tastes really good! Good ingredients without any extra junk. I felt good and this is a great quality whey protein that I'd buy a larger size package of. It really pays to check the sales and samples if you like to try new products and have to add a dollar or two to meet your minimum for shipping. I've found several great new products this way!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

good taste, dissolves well in water even without a shaker. There is no unpleasant taste of protein. It's tastier to drink it with milk, but it's a more high-calorie option. I drink it in the morning, quenches my hunger for a few hours. For morning fitness is very good. Drink protein and go to a morning workout

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

I always have problems with digesting protein sometimes, protein powder can makes my stomach uneasy and bloated, but Truefit was not! this not my first time buying the product, but already soo many times! recommended this for anyone who has sensitive stomach like me. This protein drink already includes fiber and prebiotic, so really good for gut health :) I notice changes in the feeling of my stomach, no more bloating!! Filling full after drinking this in the morning, and can last till lunch. Also the protein content would not make you sleepy if you are working. The only thing I would like it to improve is the taste, tried before the Vanilla and Chocolate one, but i still feel that the taste is too sweet, and not so delicious, need to add banana or chocolate powder to hide the weird smell. But overall it is still good. Please give this review a thumbs up 👍

462ce5d7-24e3-4091-be36-6077994e8bb3
0bd06e0d-f785-4e02-b12e-9fd60ec7818a
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is the best tasting protein powder I’ve tried and I’m not a big fan of chocolate but it was the flavor for the sample. It got me hooked! I mix mine with almond milk and add ice, it keeps me full longer and I notice I don’t eat as large of meals

Posted on May 31, 2022

I am in no way a health or fitness expert but comparing the ingredients between Use it as post-workout protein powder to blend with water. It has significantly high fiber, vegetables and nutrients and BCAAs. You get a lot more than another protein intake, and the taste is fair.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I so love the taste of this excellent quality supplement, great help for my workout trainings and it helps improve the health of my digestive system!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This protein is really good and high quality. It has fruit and vegetable powder along with it so you will be getting some daily micro nutrients just by drinking it

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

i never liked any protein powder before, but this feels light and dissolve easily. the consistency is not thick and flavor is pleasant. ingredients is clean without chemical or sugar.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This has a great taste to it, the quality is fine and makes it easy to dissolve when using a shaker. I use it as a meal replacement with milk when I don't have time to eat and find it keeps my energy going.