GR

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Oh wow, this is truly a great find for me in terms of a pre-workout supplement. The first time that I took it, I didn't see much difference in my strength and was kind of disappointed, but give it some time because when I took it again on my second workout session, my strength and endurance increased dramatically! I was able to bust through my existing plateau easily and best of all, my recovery rate was incredible as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who is serious about their fitness goals.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Best price and great results. I don’t cycle this supplement. I take it daily and the results are obvious. It definitely helps me look vascular. On training days I take it with my pre workout and BOOM, great pumps. On non training days I take it during the day 30 - 45 minutes before a meal. Whenever I place an order, this is always in the cart

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I always take two capsules before the workout as the intensity of my exercises is top notch and this supplement really helped me to keep me focus and energetic during training hours.

5377b791-94cb-42af-844c-0699a9e13946
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Def can fee the difference, it seems better when taking on more of an empty stomach . It’s a water soluble so better taken with water away from fats.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I think its a best value for money a raw l arginine straight forward it works great for me taking two tab before bed time an excellent vasodilator veins are full of blood can be seen all over body it works best for me

Posted on May 5, 2022

Arginine is a popular supplement recommended for athletes, as it is a donor of nitric oxide, serves as a source of nutrition for muscle tissue, as well as an increase in physical strength.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Easy to swallow pills, helped a lot with blood flow and is a good precursor of NO. Could feel pumps after a week of using. High quality product and not disappointing!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Great quality supplement, lots of benefits for fitness lovers and men in general. Big size capsules,no smell or taste, easy to swallow. Good price for such a good amount.