GR

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Taste acceptable in my opinion (not too artificial) and I like to have them while working out. I liked that the quantity of this product is small, as it gets a bit lumpy inside after a couple of months due to humidity. Overall, it is a good product and will repurchase in the future.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

i dont have bad muscle cramps and muscle pain after workout so i gave it to a friend to try. he calls it a healing potion he works out a lot and i remember him complaining about muscle pain all the time. after taking this product he doesnt feel any muscle pain like before. worth the price but the taste isnt really good.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is my favorite BCAA for it's flavor, ease to drink and the value for money that you get. Best BCAA in my opinion.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I am a fan of fitness and this little water add on is excellent especially in this really hot weather . It keeps me going and my endurance has improved in a time span of 3 weeks.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The taste is more than wonderful.. it mixes easily in water Use it during weightlifting exercises in the gym It is the best for maintaining muscle . . .

Posted on May 6, 2022

It taste freaking awesome. But alittle sweet. I will add 100ml more of water then what was instructed. It taste so good that I bought another 2 more

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

First of all, all RSP products I have tried have been great. I have been taking this product for almost 5 weeks now and I can absolutely see a difference. It has enhanced the way my body prepares and recovers from workouts and therefore have seen gains like never before. I was a D1 college athlete and I really wish this was available to me at that time. The BCAA5000 taste great which is an added bonus whether you are sipping it during a workout or after. Furthermore this is a clean product - you know what you are putting in your body and you aren't going to have any weird side effects. But the best part is obviously the results. I train every day whether it be heavy lifts, high intensity strength training session done at a metabolic tempo, or long runs and this product has provided me with more, sustained energy and better recovery.

8aab9018-c10c-4300-8f62-66f244ac6bd0
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Very good quality taste with nice size bcaa package for fitness and workout and diet and recovery and endurance benefit

6165761a-043d-4dfa-91f3-9d044991b529
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Best tasting BCAA I've found yet! This is almost like a treat after I run. One scoop daily helps reduce muscle soreness and fatigue and I can run longer and more often. Great recovery fuel and fitness aid. I like that it contains some electrolyte ingredients too, very handy.