GR

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Best skincare product I have ever bought

I’ve been in the skincare game for almost four years, and this is hands down one of the best products I’ve used ever since I discovered I already bought it four times helps plum the skin, even the skin tone, get rid of dry, flaky skin, helps calm down inflammation, and basically make you look a life. What are you waiting for literally buy it!!!

1552a46e-1492-4797-b7c9-75ae25681488
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I have never used a product quite like this one before -all previous essences were first treatment essences which are much like toners and are to be used between cleansing and toning this however it is a product that you use after cleansing and toning and prior to your serums and moisturisers. You just drip it onto your palms and pat it onto your face and neck. It has a watery gel like consistency and in keeping with the rest of the brand is designed to calm the skin when it has been irritated by overuse of actives or through reaction to products that are incompatible with the skin and it does exactly what it says on the tin and it does it beautifully! It really locks in the moisture from your toner, calms and prepares your skin for your serums and moisturisers- almost acting as a light buffer so that you can better tolerate vitamin c or retinol serums . I will keep repurchasing this product for sure

758953eb-3b16-43f9-a87e-2e0f7b0e4bad
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is the best Hyaluronic Acid product I've ever used. Unlike some Hyaluronic Acid serums/essences, this is very calming and doesn't sting even when I have a compromised skin barrier! It helps my skin absorb any moisturizers I put on immediately after it. I use it after cleansing before the rest of my skincare, and it has helped me combat dryness from retinoids, actives, and even Accutane. The only thing to be aware of is that if you have oily skin or skin that has a really hard time absorbing products as I do, this will likely be too heavy to use in the heat/humidity of summer. It made my face very sticky so I stopped using it in the summer and saved it for late fall/winter when the weather became much more dry and cold, and it was PERFECT amount of moisture.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

there is no any scent but this lotion is great! I use it as a the first step of my skincare routine and it hydrates skin very well. You need only few drops of it for entire face and neck so it will last forever but I already bought one more

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I LOVE this! I have very sensitive and acne prone skin, I’ve used this when I’ve had oily skin, dry skin, and combination skin. All year round. This is so soothing and plumping, I’ve never had a negative reaction to it. This moisturizes, plumps, smoothes and soothes skin. This has the texture of slimy water. It’s very thin, similar to water, but a little slimy feeling. It’s not tacky or sticky and absorbs into the skin. The only time it felt kinda tacky, was if I put too many layers of it, like 3+, which is not necessary to even put. I usually only put 4 drops. I bought this 9 months ago, I use it day and night and I still have half the bottle to go. On hot and humid summer mornings, this acts as my serum and moisturizer before sunscreen as it is too hot to use anything thicker. There’s no distinct smell, to me it doesn’t smell like anything. This has amazing ingredients for any skin type. If your skin is intensely oily, u may not like it. But even then, a tiny bit will do. I use this on damp skin, after I wash my face and before I apply serum or moisturizer.

30dbf730-bb9f-43a7-95b3-dccec842761a
83e5ca49-473f-44a3-b056-6f3ebd263ddf

A lotion that can be used as an essence or a thick toner. It is hypoallergenic so sensitive skin will benefit from this. Goodies: 5 types of hyaluronic acid, Soybean, allantoin, panthenol. Baddies: none. Allantoin and panthenol are ingredients for soothing and repairing the skin barrier whereas you have a massive amount of moisturation with the hyaluronic acid. My skin loves the soothing ingredients on this one! I have sensitive skin and didn't experience any irritation. I will keep you updated if I notice any change. Pleease like the comments for points🙏 ^_^

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My favorite toner/lotion of all times! This provides excellent hydration to the skin while keeping it healthy and glowing. Doesnt have any smell, which is good for my sensitive skin. The size is big enough to last up to 6 months. I like to use it as the second step of my skincare routine, right after cleansing.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I really love this product. The texture when you apply it is silky and feels really nice on your skin. It doesn’t leave any sticky residue and absorbs well for me. I feel that it leaves my skin very moisturized and helps slightly with redness. It is gentle and has no fragrance. I plan to buy this product again.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love the story behind this brand and was excited to see if it lived up to the hype! It feels really moisturising on the skin and is really gentle. I noticed that it makes my skin more youthful looking now that I've used it more frequently. It might be because it's a serum-like texture but I love it.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Very moisturizing. Composition and consistency is little thick. Benefit and good for all skin type and age group. package in plastic bottle with large size. Fragrance free. I use twice a day after face wash. good for sensitive skin. very gentle on the skin. I am on my second bottles already.