Page 1 - Reviews - Rimmel London, Stay Matte, Full Coverage Mattifying Foundation, 200 Soft Beige, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have classic "T" zone shiny face! This foundation is really easy to apply (I use a finger and just blend with a brush). It stays put all day and evening. I have never found a product that stopped my nose shining! And it's full coverage! This does! Love it. Good price here as well and it is getting difficult to find in shops (very worried it is going to disappear completely). Great quality foundation.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Great colour & texture, not thick either, so is easy to apply thinly with finger tips & looks natural without heavy appearance. I have sensitive skin and it is fine with this product too. Don’t even notice a scent so I really like this. Also great as a blemish concealer when you don’t want a full face foundation.🙂

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Love this foundation. It shippes quickly. This foundation is a little thicker than the ones I have used in the past. It spreads easily and always a lot of coverage. I did find it stayed on very well and left my skin feeling nearly make-up-free. I have very sensitive skin and was not irritated at all by this product. scent is okay.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

i love it. the scent is great. i use it daily and it just perfect. i just have a hard time blending it with my sunscreen.but over all i love it.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have sensitive skin and use it every day as makeup. Good face coverage, creamy texture and beautiful color. very good quality, it's the third time I ordered it. Good package size for the price.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

The packaging is excellent and the color of the cream is very close to the color of the skin It's good and great on the skin ...

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Love this foundation, great matte consistency, tho next time I’m buying a lighter shade. Still using this as base then I lighten up my face with contour powders.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good a b c d e f Good a b c d e f Good a b c d e f Good a b c d e f Good a b c d e f Good a b c d e f Good a b c d e f Good a b c d e f Good a b c d e f Good a b c d e f Good a b c d e f Good a b c d e f I

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

really good coverage the color it took is a perfect fit for me but its not for dry skin because it dries your skin a little bit i think for the summer it will be perfect

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great product! It helps for those who has oily skin. Not sticky but very light..