Page 1 - Reviews - Rimmel London, Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara, 003 Extreme Black, 0.41 fl oz (12 ml) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Used it and gives a good result and natural look of eye lash.. recommend this to everyone. This is unscented. And it’s not heavy to wear. Must try this product

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Very good coverage. It plumps up the volume of your lashes, with a lot of product. If you apply too much, some product will clump. Great value for money.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

This type of mascara is very good It gives a beautiful and wonderful color to the eyes It is the best for what you use my dear And I hope everyone gets it Because it's so amazing, she told me ........

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

it does its job and makes the lashes longer and fuller however the brush is weird and it clumps way too much way too easily i keep having to go over my lashes again with a clear brush just to remove the clumps

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I...really hate this mascara. The brush is huge and unwieldy. The mascara is so liquidy and gives no lift to lashes. You might like this mascara if you prefer thickly stuck together spider-leg looking lashes. I had to go through my lashes with another brush to make them presentable...

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

This mascara- where do I start? It has a good consistency and does not cake up easily. It is dark and it does the job of 'opening your eyes up' very nicely. However, the wand/applicator of this mascara is shaped slightly weird and you need to pay extra attention when you do your mascara. Also it doesn't dry very quickly quickly male sire that when you use it, don't close ur eyes or blink very quickly or frequently. It is also easy to remove off of the skin and hair so I really appreciate it. So basically, it's a pretty mascara, just need to be mindful of application and stuff. Overall a fairly good product.

Joonee
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I love how black this mascara is. Gives loads of volume! Stays curled all day! I’m hooked!

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Best mascara that makes your lashes long

Posted on May 30, 2021

I was looking for this brand for a long time and I ordered it for a good price - date of expiration mentioned which is rare online -, and got everything when I was supposed to.

Posted on Nov 30, 2020

This is one of my all time favourite such great value and the quality is perfect, does not leak and makes my lashes so glam