Page 1 - Reviews - Rimmel London, Scandaleyes, 24HR Wear, Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner, 001 Black, .04 oz (1.3 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

the quality is very good the size is large the use is pretty the ingredient is missing the folic acid is a recurring meeting the energy is high the niacin flush is amazing the package is good quality the effect is a bit different the potency is a bit different the nervous system is good the metabolism is amazing the taste is amazing the age is fits the fish is big the benefits are amazing the omega is high the cholesterol is low the hair is suits the inflammation is high the heart is good the scent is amazing the composition is super the season is amazing the moisture is amazing the texture is amazing the sensitive is much better the coverage is full the color is colourful the concern is no

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Highly recommended. I swatch it on my had. And you can see the darkness of it and I even tried rubbing it but it will not budge. This should receive 10 stars. Repeated purchase. Will definitely be stocking up more on this. Also Later for very long when I use it as eyeliner

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

It gives you the blackest black just like that! Very easy to use, as it glides easily on your eyelid. The downside would be that it blunts easily, and I'm not sure to sharpen it again though. It stays all day, even when I'm sweating profusely without any signs of smudging. I love it, and would definitely repurchase this!

Kseniss
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I haven’t tried any better black liner for eyes! I always had a trouble with the other products due to the need to reapply it again and again. But this one is waterproof and lasts for a long time! And I love the intensity of pigment, such a saturated black colour, absolutely perfect for me!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I like this pencil! It is soft, easy to paint the eyes, but at the same time the line is not smeared. It is declared as water-resistant. I think it really is, because he doesn't sweat in the gym. The pencil stays on my eyes for a long time and I like it. I recommend trying this pencil for those who are still in doubt. If my review was useful to you, please say yes.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Better show you than say something: 1st picture: 1)Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner, 2)Avon Long Lasting Gel Eyeliner and 3) Rimmel Scandal'Eyes 24 HR side by side. 2nd picture, they were rubbed 5 minutes later. Soooo soft! This is my new favourite!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I am certified in makeup artistry from the Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics and I absolutely love this product. This pencil has the darkest black color that you would get from a liquid eyeliner. It glides across my eyelids very smoothly. You only need to do a touch up in the inner eyelids once or twice. I wear eyeliner everyday and have tried so many products, and I am so impressed. I will be purchasing this item often as it is now my "main" or "go-to" eyeliner. It causes no irritation to my eyes. If I accidentally fall asleep without washing my face before bed it is surprisingly still applied fairly well when I wake up in the morning.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl Britania High intensity color for an instant color impact Ultra smooth & creamy formula that glides on easily Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal- proof. Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

At first I was shocked of the intensity of colour, but once I master the application I loved the total effect. It really lasts for many hours, I am very satisfied, no need to keep re-applying it during the day.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I loved this product. The quality is premium, the packaging is clean and safe, the portion is good and there were so many benefits of using it. I totally recommend it to everyone.