Page 1 - Reviews - Rimmel London, Professional Eyebrow Pencil, 002 Hazel, .05 oz (1.4 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I love this pencil because I can sharpen it as often as I want to and the hazel color fits my coloring. They also seem to last a long time. I'm getting ready to order another 6 as long as they are available and also a bargain. I might be 79 years old, but I'm not ready to give us a little help with my looks

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Overall a great product easy to use and apply. The only down side is the lead is very soft and so doesn’t hold a point and often the lead is broken which can be a pain when trying to resharpen back to a point. However back to a positive the colour lasts all day without the need to reapply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My favourite 😍... I use this everyday... the package is good.... the size of the pencil is medium.... The color ,the coverage and the texture are excellent.... There is no scent in this product 😄..... The quality is good that is why I repurchase this item ....

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Very smooth texture and easy to glide on. Color transfers well. The color I picked was actually a bit too light on me ( that’s sometimes the reality of buying makeup online!) but still blends in nicely with my brows. Love the brush at the end!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

A truly great shade of eyebrow pencil for blondes. Helps to fill out the brows without being too harsh. No fragrance and blends/applies very easily.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I like the color and the product is high quality. It is easy to use as its very smooth and the texture is not chalky which will be money wasted. This is good stuff.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

My eyebrow pencils arrived perfectly and quickly. This is the only eyebrow pencil that works for me. Sometimes I have a hard time finding them so I was thrilled to be able to stock up on them.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I've been using this for years to on my blonde eyebrows to match my very ginger hair and love it. It's not too dark, and very easy to use. Plus it's super affordable!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It is good pencil for eye brows, but I thought it will be more grey than brown)) better for those who is looking for warm brown color.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I like the design and how it goes on but I could have used a slightly different shade. This one was available on clearance and I took a chance.