Page 1 - Reviews - Rimmel London, Exaggerated Eye Definer, 262 Blackest Black, .009 oz (.28 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Love it so dark and it doesn't smear I taked 2 for my mom and for my bestie Next time i will purchase it for myself

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great quality, it glides on and stays on for many hours. The size is handy. Nice texture, smooth but not too oily. The color is very opaque. I like to use it at night before going out to a party, it's an instant eye-opener (pun intended). The sponge end is used to blur it a little so you can create a softer look during the day.

Sophia
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This eye pencil from Rimmel really define the eyes with its highly pigmented blackest black which lasts all day without causing any irritation or any issues to my very delicate eyes. I wear contact lenses so it’s really paramount to me that the products I use are gentle and don’t leave any drops or dusty residues. The pencil glides smoothly and the little sponge on the other end really helps with distributing the colour and correcting any imperfections. I bought both the rich brown and the black shades: both are amazing! I use the brown for a morning more relaxed look, and the black for a more dramatic evening/ festive make up. I highly recommend both and will buy again because are high quality at a very affordable price! If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I've used this for a while now but previously have bought it from a local drugstore. When I found it here and the price was less I grabbed one! I also tried the Smokey black which didn't work nearly as well but the blackest black holds up all day even when I use some eye drops!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I am super happy with this item. They are of good quality too! Got this during promo period so it's really worth it! I only hope other shades can be available soon since this is very in demand right now!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I have a very dry skin, eyeliner rarely runs under my eyes, so it was never a problem. This is a good eyeliner because its so thin, i can use it for my waterline without any sensitivities, the only issue for me is that it is kind of a dry formula, making it harder to blend for upper eye liner, so i have to do one eye at a time. nevertheless its a good eyeliner.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Non-sharpening eye pencil in an opaque black shade. Also not smeared in sweaty sports activities or hot days. Very convenient to use. Does the job at a good price.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I love this eyeliner, so easy to apply and even better now I know I can purchase it online! Delivery was so quick too - thank you iHerb :-)

Posted on May 22, 2021

I love the packaging of this product .It is a retractable pencil that has a smudger & a sharpener on the other end of the pencil. These liner are really soft and creamy making it easy to apply without tugging at your eyelid. They last for a really long time and do not smudge, I happened to forget that I was wearing eye liner one day, as one does from time to time, and rubbed my eyes, thankfully it did not move! The black is very very black. It doesn't look grayish or not pigmented. It is also waterproof. Had to use special makeup remover that's meant for waterproof things to remove it. It is by far one of the best eye definers I have ever used, just glides on. Smudge free and lasts all day. Would definitely recommend to friends and family and will certainly use again. Great value for the price! Thumbs up please if my review was helpful to you! :)

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Wow, an excellent interest pencil, not smeared, and comes down with face lotion. Recommend