GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I tried this kind of rice in my favorite takeout and I immediately became obsessed. After diligent searching online, finally found it! It's a great additive to your meals to bump up the protein instead of conventional rice, and it tastes great too! One downside is that the size of the package is too small.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This product was on sale so I thought I would give it a try. It’s tasty and easy to make. The ingredients are simple and good. The taste is good and easy to dress up in different ways. I wish it was a larger package size though, I only got two servings out of the bag though.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I am obsessed with this!! It definitely can be called rice! I am Japanese so am obviously picky about rice but I love this product! Made some fried rice with this and felt not much difference between this and real rice!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

excellent. super delicious and healthy. Great taste, goes great with some vegetable salad.i really like the ingredients, the quality of the product, perfect size for dinner or lunch

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am in love with this vegetable based rice! Cooks up in a flash, goes with everything and ups my vegetable intake for the day. I plan on trying all the varieties! Plus IHerb deliveries arrive so quickly!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great swap for rice, I believe it's a good bit healthier as well. You can't really taste the lentils, but it does taste a little different then regular rice. I like it.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Not how I’d have imagined it would taste, but it’s still quite decent. It could pass as an fried rice replacement but not for the usual fluffy white rice. For those on a low carb diet could give it a try and see for yourself.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Wow, this product is so delicious! I especially love the texture, it’s always good and never mushy. The taste is different then rice, but I think I love this more than the real thing. And then I’m not even mentioned the USP’s. I mean; it’s Gluten Free, Vegan and a Complete Protein. What’s not to love?

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Lisa
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love this product. It's extremely easy to make and has great ingredients and great taste.