Page 1 - Reviews - Revlon, Slant Tip Tweezer, 1 Count - iHerb
GR

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is one of best tweezers I've purchased. The tweezers really manage to pluck thin and short hairs as well without any problem to use for those you may concern about this point. Comfortable to hold and strong; really good quality. The size is medium to a big. Highly recommend purchasing this product.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It's my fault, I totally missed "slant tip". I guess my eye would have stopped at "slanted" and noticed. My fault. So this is harder to use than a regular tip because it makes it harder to position to grab the hair. Once it is grabbed however, this is a good one and it closes perfectly. (I'm replacing a new one that I'd bought that the tips wouldn't connect and did pretty much nothing at all.) A good product but if you're older, like me, it's a bit harder to manage it. Overall good product.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Excellent product, made from good material, its durable, and great for daily use, quality is great. Size is suitable, package is very good. Age for adults, color is bright silver. Type is good material. Overall, its an excellent product , and it meets your needs. You should buy this and try it.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

These tweezers are light weight and shaped in a way that helps to easily grip. Good quality and durable. Can be used for lengthy hair removal sessions, definitely gets the job done.

fd4abc43-e5e5-4452-907d-e1347dc8dd6d
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Revlon makes really good quality products. The tweezers feel nice and heavy, sturdy. It appears they will hold up after many uses. If my review has been helpful, please like. Thanks!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Thought that it would be effective. But it's a high quality product, that help take care of hair at any size. Slightly too heavy.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

What can I say about a tweezer...it's good, the price is good, does what it says. My armpits are free of hairs and feel soft....would repurchase 5 of these so I don't ever have to go looking for a tweezer again. Lol

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I was skeptical about these tweezers when they arrived, as they are big, heavy and a bit hard to close. But they work so well, with minimal pinching and pain. Plus they look like they'll last forever. Great purchase at this price.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Good quality affordable tweezer. I have been using it for years, it definitely gets the job done and comfortable to hold and use. Standard size for a tweezer.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This is a tweezer that gets the job done! It's sturdy and easy to handle. Really happy with it's performance, especially at this price point.