Page 1 - Reviews - Revlon, Slant Tweezer, 1 Count - iHerb
GR

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Very happy with my purchase! Quality feels good and for the price, I think it’s worth it. The tweezer tip isn’t insanely sharp which I like, but it’s all down to personal preference. I normally don’t like tweezers that are so sharp I feel like I’m going to cut myself, so this is perfect for me. I can get a good grip with this, the tweezer feels sturdy and weighty, almost got a luxurious feel to it. Pretty decent and love the look of it! Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a new tweezer.

03b3e278-fc49-4d1b-a697-90060fa3ecaa
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I have been on a hunt for some AFFORDABLE AND GOOD QUALITY TWEEZERS, and this DID NOT DISAPPOINT! IF THIS REVIEW HELPS PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP 👍🏼 They’re slanted so that gives you a lot of precision and they’re so sturdy, I absolutely adore them! I would say save your bucks and buy this than the Tweezerman ones

8bcc08e9-3b9e-43c4-a106-1d879346388a
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The quality is fine for the price, size-wise it's like tweezers (which are more expensive) the slants are not super sharp so it's good for clutzes like me. All in all, it's a fair value. If you are used to pricier tweezers such as Rubis these won't satisfy you.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The tweezers grip very well. caution the metal tip is sharp! Sharpness does not effect the grip though. The best tweezers I have used. Excellent for brows and facial hairs.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love them but my son has stolen them to use for his art projects because apparently they are very precise. I will definitely be buying another one to replace it!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This tweezer is of high quality and I have no regrets buying this. It has a very nice grip allowing me to get stubborn hairs. It is a comfortable size and so much better than the cheap tweezers out there. Highly recommended for serious pluckers like myself :)

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is one of the best tweezers I have ever used. It's heavy which is great and the textured sides provide a secure grip. Overall, this is a great high-quality tweezer that is built to last and gets the job done. Highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I really expected good performance following the reviews, but this is mediocre and down tweezers. It is difficult to grab hair with it, the grip is uncomfortable because you have to use force and in general there are cheaper and better ones.

72c37276-37dd-4f7f-8833-5e229426ffe8
78f7ddaf-de16-4d5e-a4d9-fea454019084
eeed6c5f-068d-4f39-bb7a-f1d8b6dd397a
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Somehow I lost my tweezers while on a trip. So easy to order these and receive them quickly. They are excellent. Quality is good.”, all uses, and packaged safely.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Just arrived, uses very simple and direct, packaged safely and in good quality. Still didn’t use it ! Can’t wait to see the results.