GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Very good quality probiotic! It helps me a lot when I have an allergic reaction to different foods. I have several food sensitivities and I use these probiotics as a go to to ease the histamine reaction in my immune system. So thankful. I store them in the refrigerator as suggests on the bottle to ensure freshness and longevity. The ingredients of the probiotics are listed so you can see exactly which ones you’re consuming. The size is easy to swallow as well.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I had Rsv virus , then got pneumonia, & before I could recover from that I got Flu A . Needless to stay I was on 2 different types of antibiotics & steroids . Really messed up my system but it was needed . My nutritionist recommended this product to restore the good bacteria & flora in my system . I’m finally starting to feel much better

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This probiotic has helped my husband with his gut issues that he's had since he got COVID and then a few months later got salmonella. He has had a tough time with his stomach and is also lactose intolerant but these probiotics do help if you take them DAILY. Give them two months to work and you should see a difference!

Easy on the gut, love the 12 strains + RenewLife stated you can open and add to small amount of cool or room temp (yogurt/apple sauce) food or juice, just take immediately, they are freeze dried but do activate when subjected to moisture, for those who cannot swallow pills. (I have a non-piller so I have to call directly to find out!)

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My first time exploring a 12 strains probiotics . I have been exploring Renew products. So far I really like the probiotics. It contains good strains of beneficial bacteria to keep our immune system in check . Great ingredients.

fa530cf8-23a5-4ab1-b51d-8b19d8701653
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I expected these to help more than they did. They improved my milder digestive issues, but to achieve any effect with constipation 3 of them need to be taken. I'm still searching for a probiotic that has that effect without being price prohibitive. 3 at once is not affordable.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought this probiotic for my son. He has been using it for years now. It's very effective product, helped him with his digestive issues. I am also very pleased with iherb delivery and overall performance

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It works for me, really simple. I started taking these hoping to visit toilet more regularly and it's an added bonus that my mood swing's gotten better.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I bought because I´m concerned about my health, and this is something that it´s part of it. It was the best option I found.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Good quality product. Has all the ingredients I need in a probiotic with no stomach upset. The capsules are not too large and are easy to swallow. I keep coming back to this brand and am never disappointed.